Chapter six

██████████ 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

ʃ♡ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱 ♡ƪ

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

Malia sat in Liam's room along with Frank. Malia and Liam were trying to figure out the ending for their first song. It had been a long process, which had resulted in a few arguments, but they were nearly done.

Frank was sitting on the floor, next to the bed which they sat on, reading a magazine about Manchester football team.

The three looked up when they heard Mike yelling. "Frank, Liam, get out here now!" He yelled over the noise of the hoover.

The three shared a look before getting getting up and walking out the room. Malia wasn't called, but she was curious. She leaned on the wall next to Johnny whilst Frank and Liam stood next to Mike.

"I hear your subcontracting again." Mike said loudly, shaken his head at the two boys. "What's the going rate this time?" He asked, lowering his voice once Johnny turned the hoover off.

"Two giant packets of cheesy worms." Johnny grinned, his voice squeaky as he held onto his nose.

Frank covered his mouth whilst Liam held his hands up in surrender. "It's a fair market rate!" He tried to reason.

"Yeah." Frank said, nodding his head in agreement. "Two." He held his hands out.

Malia crossed her arms from where she stood. "subcontracting again? Tut, tut, tut." She shook her head faking a disappointed look. "You should both know better."

"But you promised me two bars of chocolate it i done your chores." Johnny reminded her, still talking even when she covered his mouth.

Mike turned to her, his eyebrows raised whilst Frank and Liam sniggered next to him. "Is that so?" He asked Johnny.

Malia sighed before removing her hand, slapping it softly around the younger boys head instead. "Don't think you'll be getting that chocolate now." She huffed, glaring in his direction.

"Has uh, anyone discovered where that nasty smell is coming from?" Gina asked, joining the group before Mike could give Malia into trouble.

There had been a horrible smell going around the house for days now. It was worse upstairs. That's why Johnny had been holding his noise whilst Frank and Liam had ear plugs shoved up their noses.

"It's definitely not the bathroom." Mike shrugged, his face turned up in disgust as he thought about the several times he had shoved his hand down the toilet.

"Take a whiff outside Gus's bedroom." Tee said, joining the group along with Carmen. "It's enough to
melt your nose."

"Right, come on." Gina sighed, motioning them all to follow with the hand she held the bleach in.

Tee led the group, her face turned up in disgust the closer she got to Gus's room. "It's been worse since Wednesday, when it got sunny." She explained, covering her nose once they came to a stop.

Malia gagged at the smell. She covered her nose with her top, sharing a disgusted look with Liam. Even with her nose covered she could still smell whatever it was.