Chapter fourteen

██████████ 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

꧁𓊈𒆜 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 fourteen 𒆜𓊉꧂

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

Malia sat on the seat in front of the piano, a boarded expression on her face. Mike was out in the bus, trying to fix the the faulty Sat Nav. Liam was searching for his trunks, and Sapphire was changing her top.

Quite frankly, Malia was ready to give up her day on the beach and go to bed, however Mike seemed determined to get them there.

"Listen up, everybody!" Mike yelled, walking through the door. "Someone has sabotaged the Sat Nav! It's been reprogrammed to return. Presumably when we were at the service station. And I'd like whoever is responsible to own up, now." He explained, looking around the kids as Liam came running down the stairs. "Please."

The group began to laugh, as they caught sight of Liam with his trunks on his head. "What you looking at?" He sassed, flipping the strings behind his head as if they were hair. The group laughed more.

"Mike, have you ever thought it could be broken?" Gina asked, cutting herself off to tell Tracy to get the camera out of her face.

Malia snorted. "Broken?" She asked, standing up. "I don't think it ever worked to begin with."

Gina nodded her head, agreeing with her. "I mean, it has that stupid voice stuck on it."

Mike frowned, looking around the group once more. "Well, it's always been super reliable." He said, looking disappointed.

Gina shook her head, whilst the kids laughed. "Mike." She sighed, sympathetically. The Sat Nav had been anything but super reliable.

"Alright." Mike said. "I might as well get my sunglasses." He said, rushing off as Liam took his hat.

"Nice trunks." Malia smirked, walking over to Liam. "They really bring out your eyes." She laughed.

"Don't they just?" He agreed. "I'm thinking about opening a new brand. 'O'Donovans trunks' the best head trunks you'll ever find."

Malia laughed, nodding her head. "Well, I'd definitely buy a pair or two." She smiled. "We've got to support our small businesses after all."

"What do you mean, small business?" Liam huffed, offended. "I'm going to make millions, just you wait and see."

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・ ゚

"Are we there yet?" Liam asked, not even ten minutes after they'd started driving once again. Malia kept taken sips of water and had her head pressed against the window.

Everyone else, seemed to be bored out their minds. The initial excitement seemed to of vanished the second they'd stepped back on the bus.

"I'm going to bury you with this." Liam said to Frank, holding his yellow spade, a smirk on his face.

Frank frowned, turning in his seat to look at him. "Why though?" He asked, not sure why anyone would want to do that.

"Cause it's what you do at beaches." He shrugged. "And then the tide comes in..." he was cut off, gasping in shock.

"Johnny, what the fuck?" Malia asked, whipping the juice that had spilled on her arm. Johnny had just spilled juice all down the back of Liam.