Chapter eleven

██████████ 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗٭⊹•꧂

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

Malia was asleep next in Sapphire's bed, next to the girl. The two had decided on having somewhat of a sleepover. Considering they already lived together, it proved rather difficult.

Despite that, they'd spent the night in Sapphire's room, eating the sweets that they had spent a week saving up for whilst watching films on Sapphire's laptop.

The pair had only just gotten to sleep half an hour earlier when Carmen's loud screams and heavy footsteps woke them up.

It wasn't only the two girls who were woken up. It seemed like everyone but Liam had gathered in the kitchen to see what was going on.

They awaited for Mike to return after Carmen had insisted someone, or rather something was wondering around the garden. In her words, it was a werewolf however Malia struggled to believe her.

"Mike's been outside for twelve minutes and sixteen seconds." Gus informed the group, looking down at his watch. He then began counting as the seconds past.

"Shut up!" Everyone whisper yelled, sending the boy annoyed looks which he returned. Malia groaned from where she sat behind Sapphire on one of the chairs at the counter. She wanted to go back to sleep.

"How did O'Donovan manage to sleep through all of her screaming?" Malia wondered aloud, rubbing her tired eyes that were threatening to close.

"I don't know, but I wish I could of done the same thing." Frank sighed from where he stood at the back of the group before yawing.

Ignoring the two, Carmen looked around the group worriedly. "Maybe the werewolf ate him?" She nervously suggested, her eyes wide.

"Oh, don't be silly Carmen." Malia shook her head, slightly annoyed. "There's no such thing as werewolf's." Although her words went unnoticed as the group caught sight of a bright light coming their way.

The younger ones gasped quietly, each of them tensing at the light got closer and closer to the door. The doorknob turned before the door creaked open.

The younger ones took a step back, their eyes widening even more as they stared at the door, waiting for some kind of monster to walk through.

They waited and waited until suddenly a head came into view. Mikes head. Malia and Sapphire rolled their eyes, Franks face remained unbothered whilst everyone else let out breaths of relief.

He finally walked in, closing the door behind him and resting his back against it. Mike looked towards everyone, his face unreadable.

"Well did you see it then ?" Tee asked, fear filling her voice as she nervously looked towards Mike unsure what she hoped the answer would be.

Toby began to grin. "Had it transformed back into human form?" He mocked, grabbing ahold of Carmen and making her jump.

"There is something outside..." Mike began fearfully, stepping forward before his face went completely blank. "The garden."