~Genderbender~ [Spoilers: CH 68+]

This is during the time Lloyd was getting three duds in a row, so spoilers. Contains a fair amount of curse words. And this is a six-part series. And each chapter reach up to 5000-6000 words. It's also FILLED with HCs (headcannons). So good luck on reading :))

[] Indicates that the System is speaking

___________________________________

[W-wait, listen!]

Lloyd doesn't stop attempting to punch the System's screen, though he does calm down in the end. 

Unfortunately, he must've not calmed down enough-- instead of thinking through and recognizing the System's evil scheme, he faced longingly towards the Random Summoning Game, as one with a gambling addiction does, then pressed Start once again.

"Hah!"

Lloyd leaps towards the ground while covering his ears. "You're not getting me this time!"

The familiar screeching sounds of multiple animals speaking has fired away, and it was then that Lloyd looked up in a new found form of hope--

And there it is, a summon has fallen out of that wretched circle.

"Yes! Yeees! Looks like you lost at your own gambling game!"

Lloyd jumped in glee and poked at the Messenger box. And yet, the unresponsive nature of it made his glee slowly turn into suspicion, and somehow, a bit of fear.

[Pick up your prize.]

"H- Huh? You're not..gonna bully me?"

He hasn't gotten a response, and so he looked at the summon that was previously shot out of the magic circle. He glanced at his own summons-- Ppodong and Hamang...who were coming to greet the new summon with no hesitance. Seeing this made Lloyd feel relieved, and so picked up the new companion.

"Saewoo! | Hello!"

"Oh..didn't think clams could talk.." Lloyd snickered to himself. "Anyway, do you eat sunflower seeds too-"

Saewoo, the clam shrimp, launched something with its tongue while he was in the middle of speaking.

And as an automatic response, Lloyd swallowed it.

[BWAHAHAHAHAHA!]

.

.

.

"Hm..."

Javier awoke from a strange dream. For some reason, the only thing he could remember was his master's terrified scream, which strangely didn't terrify him back. Instead, he was left with a feeling of amusement. Huh...

Although he hasn't turned towards the bed yet, he instantly notices the lack of mana presence within the room. Lloyd must be already awake, which wouldn't have been strange if it weren't for Javier still being in the room. Lloyd wouldn't usually leave without his knight...

Maybe the lord has expected him to take care of Lady Bangul? She already had King Astro to look after her though.

Javier shrugged it off and peered over how Bangul and King Astro were doing. "Bi-Beong..bibibeong..."

Seeing the little beaver attempt to comfort the just as little snake made Javier smile. It was a bit ridiculous that King Astro was so invested in taking care of Bangul...

And right after that thought, it's as if his consciousness wanted to punish him for his hypocrisy. All of a sudden, he was reminded by the time he himself had stayed up all night, simply staring, and even holding, his master's bed-ridden body.