~Genderbender P3~

Warning: A LOT of Headcannons :))) 

"..."

"..."

"..please, put your bum back down. It truly doesn't help that it's gotten bigger."

Lloyd lowers it a bit, though it's obvious that even he's struggling from making it appear less big. It somewhat amused and disgusted the superior being.

"So..."

She glanced at the only trustworthy being in this room. Unfortunately, that trustworthy being is wrapped around the fingertips of this contract-loving demon, so all she's gotten as response was a blank stare. "Care to explain how Lloyd Frontera turned into...this?"

"Oh! An easy answer, your royal highness!"

Lloyd carefully took out the little summon out of his bag. "This is Saewoo. She's my new summon."

"..does she grow big?"

"No, I tried feeding her sunflower seeds and it didn't work. But she does this."

On cue, Saewoo "spat" out a pearl into her master's hand, and then that master raised it up. "Is anyone here willing to face massive reppurcussions?"

Obviously, everyone in that room avoided eye contact.

"Aw~ Sucks."

Lloyd turned to Javier, who was already glaring at him, effectively saying 'Absolutely not'. Seeing this, the Queen tilted her head. "Why don't you test it yourself? The experimenter should always take it upon herself to be the one experimented on."

"Why, words of wisdom your highness! However..."

Lloyd popped the pearl into his mouth, and unfortunately, it got caught on his throat. "Argh-!"

He violently gagged to the point it worried the passerbys, though eventually, he managed to gag it out. "Agh..well, see? Nothing happened."

"Except for a potential casualty..." The Queen sighed. "I have no reason to believe that you're Lloyd Frontera. Now, please..."

"Oh, I'm not trying to prove myself to be Lloyd Frontera," The brunette maiden uttered. "You can believe whatever you want with that. What I am trying to prove is that sex-changing magic occurred, and I'd like the immediate attention of the potion-makers for this."

"All I need is a single test subject for this pearl, other than me~"

Lloyd stared straight into the Queen's eyes. A pair that resembled both the elegance and dread of a red spider lily.

A pair that he hoped to be consuming this pearl.

"So, what will it be, my oh so great Queen?"

The lady presented the pearl once again. "They do say that a life without experiments is a life devoid of curiosity."

No one said that. He made that up. But make-believe doesn't stop him from getting what he wants. "So, why don't you take this chance and partake in an experiment of a lifetime?"

He grins so fiendishly, although he made sure to stay in his own boundary, and not move to overtake the other's. The Queen remained silent.

...

That grin grew wider. He bowed his head down once again, awaiting for the Queen to step down from her golden throne. What he didn't exactly await for was that she stood literal inches away from him. "Stand up."