~Genderbender P2~

It's been a while since this prison of unemployment. There's still no sign that Saewoo would be able to vomit the manual and his pearl back, and based on the research he did during his free time...

"..so you could use the dark blue pearl to 'gender-bend' another animal from the same family tree," Lloyd announces, "So could I make the Count eat a pearl, and then eat his pearl..? No, even if I turned back, that would leave the Count female..."

A sigh came out of his lips, as a grumble came out of his stomach. 

And it would grumble so badly that he had to sit down for a moment. These stomach aches were starting to occur a lot, and he doesn't know if it's because of something related to being a woman, a result of being turned into one, or he ate something bad that morning.

... 

"..yakgwa..."

Lloyd would utter softly, laying on his arm while playing with strands of hair - Which is strange. He's never acted this longingly of treats as a man. Not that he kept craving it, but he noticed how much his mind drifted to snacks that he as a child would enjoy. 

Perhaps he should give into this longingness? After all, it could be indicative of low blood sugar levels, and a familiar treat should satisfy burnouts. 

And so, he took a piece of paper and started writing down ingredients of a yakgwa cookie. He even had to write down the steps just so he could remember what the ingredients were, and once he was done, he stood up and made a b-line to the delivery box for the head chef to see. 

And on the way, he bumps into Lloyd's parents. 

"Oh! Son! We were just talking about you!"

Arcos worriedly glanced at his wife, as Marbella patted her husband in the back. "Don't worry, even Javier says it's fine.."

"Huh?"

Lloyd's father sighed and turned to him. "We've been contemplating to..well, let you work."

"It won't be immediate, though, since we'd need to measure you accordingly!"

There, Lloyd's excitement stopped abruptly. He turned to his mother to show that confusion. "Can't I just borrow a dress?"

"Yes, but your ideas of a corset really inspired the seamstresses, and they wish for you to return so they could complete an attire that was made for you."

Arcos grinned, "And it's free. It's gratitude for what your ideas have done to their business."

"It's free?"

He completely ignored that this was meant to be a sign of thanks just to focus on the word 'free', and at this point, it had simply amused his parents. "Yes, it is."

Marbella then smiles teasingly, "Once that's completed, only then will we allow you to work outside. So, are you free tomorrow? At eight o' clock?"

Lloyd nods. "Great! A carriage will deliver you, so please don't be late, okay?"

"Huh? A carriage? Can't I just use Ggoming?"

Marbella sighs, "I don't think the seamstresses would appreciate that. Besides, it's not so often that we treat you out..."

Ah, so they're willingly spending money on him to be nice. As much as he would hate it in theory, he doesn't mind it at the moment. 

"Speaking of late, why're you out right now?"

"I was gonna put this in the mailbox."

He showed the piece of paper to his parents. "What's this?"

"Yakgwa."