|Pink| [Minor Spoilers: CH 60]

Lloyd looked down at the humongous amounts of figures he'd just drawn. After a while of sketching, he managed to formulate a more cohesive outline of the sewage system that would later be the mastodons' path to doom.

Satisfied with his work, he stretched himself out and yawned, yet...he didn't feel like sleeping. He felt more like working, actually. But not for something serious...

Lloyd glanced over his sleeping companion, ever so sleeping soundly.

...

He always thought that that was an uncomfortable sleeping position, no matter how comfortable Javier looked. Perhaps there was something he can do? Of course, to make Javier feel even more indebted to him.

Hm...but changing his sleeping position might be detrimental if ever there was an attack. So what he should change isn't the sleeping position, perhaps something else...

"..bingo."

And in just a few seconds, his next blueprint presented itself.

.

"Oh my sweet knight, it is time for our next product!"

Lloyd grinned, "And you're testing the prototype~"

Javier seemed defeated. He didn't even try to argue; he'd simply stare at the covered object in utter defeat. It's great to see that!

"Although this is just a prototype since I'm no slipper expert..but behold! The first every bunny slipper!"

And as Lloyd uncovered the object, Javier's face dropped. "..my lord."

"Hm~?"

"I am not wearing this."

Lloyd seemed confused for a moment. That is, until he remembered that Javier didn't know what indoor slippers are. Wait, he thought it was meant to be worn outside? Lloyd snorted. "Did you think this was meant for outside?"

"I assume?" Javier quickly narrowed his eyes, "Although now that you give me that look, I assume it's for something even more absurd."

"Haha- Think, Javier, think! Why would I make outdoor slippers that are soft, cute and cuddly?!"

"To make a fool out of me?"

"You've become even more of a fool to think that those were my intentions!"

"Augh, just sing me the lullaby. This is taking up too much time.."

"Oh no- Go ahead and make yourself comfortable! Go- Sit, sit!"

Javier got to the couch, bregrudgingly. No matter how much he preferred this Lloyd over the old one, these "experiments" were starting to be too common. And it was always done with this smug and punchable grin, a grin that knows that he would hate it. And just as he thought that, he witnesses that same grin on this bastard of a master's face. 

"These slippers are made out of imported silk and cotton, with some bamboo fibers to keep the sole in place in case an emergency happens in the middle of the night. In other words, these slippers are worn when you're lounging around the house!"

After his usual conman presentation, Lloyd placed the slippers in his feet. He looked up with a more or less normal expression...no, it is a normal expression. An expression that surprised him. "You can use it around the manor."

"Oh! I also made a pillow for you."

Lloyd quickly stands up to bring in the pillow he designed, which was just as pink as the bunny slippers. "It's super comfy! Plus, the pink suits you~"

He expected a glare to be shot at him, which is honestly what he's hoping for, and that he got. Javier shot him a glare.

...

However, as Lloyd turns around, his face softened into a state of appreciation and comfort.

****

I know that it's just a visual gag, but at chapter 60, you see Javier with bunny slippers, which are most definitely modern material. So...

 So