~Genderbender P5~

"What?"

"Eat it."

Lloyd stared at the bright white pearl. He'd just woken up, and the first thing his knight did was shove this pearl at his face. "It's the pearl that Master Saewoo has just spat. Please, eat it."

"..you eat it."

It wouldn't be noticed by the common person, however Lloyd noticed the slight downward budge of his knight's eyelids. "My lord..."

"Please, trust me. I would like to run an experiment too."

Lloyd pursed his lips. His knight has never been interested in partcipating in experiments, so much so that he detested it (probably because he's always the labrat or the bait). He's never acted so upfront either...

"Does this experiment involve any feelings?" Particularly of revenge...

There, Javier's eyes widened for a moment, though it got back down again. "What are you talking about? Just eat it."

They stared at each other for a few seconds, before Lloyd broke that silence. "I'm only trusting you 'cause you're my knight..."

He took out his hand to grab the pearl from the other's hand, though he already unhinged his mouth before so-

And because of it, the pearl was shoved into his mouth instead. "Mmf..!"

"Ah-!"

Javier moved back as if he really didn't mean to shove that down his throat, as Lloyd would give him a glare, while choking. It was just like the first time he's consumed Saewoo's pearl. 

"Saewoo! | Ah, you're finally eating it!"

Before he could ask, he could feel the pearl dislodged into his throat. Again, he started choking, coughing--

And then, he spat the pearl back out. It was now a dark shade of blue. 

And he could feel himself changing again. 

...

"..this isn't funny."

He really should've thought to take off his clothes first. Because right now, it was taking itself apart. Some buttons have flown around even. "Bangul..! | Agh..! What was that?!"

"Ggo.. | Um.."

Each of his summons, who've just woken up and had no prior knowledge of what happened, stared at their master...

..who was wearing nothing except a bra that was barely keeping it together. "..hm. Seems like your chest is bigger as a man."

Lloyd was clearly displeased. That didn't stop the other though, as that other sliced off the bra himself. "Ah- Ja-?!"

Then, a measuring tape flew around him, effectively landing upon his nipples. Obviously, his first feeling was a sense of horror. "..42 inches. A 3 inch difference from your female body."

"Kh..! Don't tighten!"

Lloyd tried slipping out of the measuring tape, though because he actually cared about not damaging his stuff, he couldn't get out as easily from Javier, who didn't care about the measuring tape. "Hm? Are you uncomfortable?"

"This is the amount of discomfort you've put me through."

"I- I get it! Jeez!"

Fortunately, although it took another while, he's finally convinced the other to let go before the measuring tape broke. "Ah, crap.."

Again, perhaps he should've thought about it much clearly, as right now...he doesn't have anything that could fit him. Not even underwear, although he did make the panty much more stretchable in case it did happen - And thank god he did, as it's the only thing holding it together. "..oi, pervert."