The nightmare

--- Musa ---

He stopped, took my hand and pulled me towards him to give me a kiss, when we part we head running towards the lake. When we got there he immediately takes off his pants and shirt and also took off the bandage I had made for him, leaving only the plaster, I stood for a while staring at him, as if a part of me was attracted to him. I immediately turned red as a pepper.

:<<I undress behind that tree there>>, I pointed to the tree that was on my right.

Riven:<< I'll wait for you already inside the water>>

I went behind the tree and undressed. I took my stuff and went to put it next to Riven's stuff. Riven wasn't in the water, as he had promised me and so I started calling him, but after a while of calling him, not having an answer from him, I was getting a little worried. But at one point someone behind me took me in his arms like a bride.

:<< Riven, don't ever do that again, I gave up when I didn't see you>>

Riven:<< I wanted to prank you, I promise I won't do it again >>

:<< I hope you keep this promise, otherwise you'll have to deal with my powers of music. And now put me down >>

Riven:<< ok>>, He let go and I fell into the water.

I scream after re-emerging from the water:<< Rivennnn>>

Riven:<< I'm here baby>>

I turned my back, crossed my arms and pouted and he wrapped his arms around my hips.

Riven:<< you know I like it when you pout or when you blush>>

He started kissing my neck softly. I turned and wrapped my arms around his neck. We stare into the balls of his eyes.

"I know something is bothering him, but what?? I don't want to use my powers to find out what's bothering him, because I know he wouldn't like it, and then I don't want to ruin this beautiful intimate moment of ours."

He pulled me towards him, bringing our bodies closer.

I kissed him and when we part, Riven:<< you know you are beautiful>>

I blush, I broke away from the embrace.

:<< Thanks>>

Riven: << you don't have to be ashamed of being a beautiful girl, who made the under written lose his mind >>

:<< but, you are no less>>

Then I smiled at him and he smiled back. I threw a little eagle at him, but he was no less, this went on like this for a while.

Then he took me by the hand bringing our bodies closer and then he says: << do you want to give me some dance lessons >>

:<< as you wish, what kind of dance>>

Riven:<< the most suitable one for this place>>

I begin by explaining how to position yourself to do classical dance, which seemed to me the most suitable, also due to the magnificent place where we are. Even though I know that part of him is thinking about other things. I kept talking and after a while we start dancing. We were so in tune with each other, that it didn't even seem like he couldn't dance. After a while I put my head on his chest, I felt his heart beat very hard in sync with mine. Then we get out of the water, take the two towels, dry ourselves and decide to go to sleep in our underwear.

We lay down and kissed each other good night, then I rested my head on his chest, felt his strong heartbeat. He took one of the two towels and used it as a blanket to cover us. The last thing I remember doing before I fell asleep dry was seeing Riven playing with my hair. I don't know why but he didn't bother me at all. If he was made by other people, he would give me a huge annoyance.