Hungry for love

--- Riven ---

Very slowly I take off his clothes I stared at her carefully and said:<<you know I'm really lucky to have chosen to be with you forever, you are the most beautiful thing I say you are beautiful and.....>>

She interrupts me by giving me an intense kiss on the mouth. I easily took her in her arms.

Musa:<< I would have wanted nothing more than to be with you, the person I love the most about myself>>

I kept kissing her after a while Musa:<< can I undress you ???>>

I put her on the ground, slowly undress me making very sexy movements that would have hypnotized anyone, we take off each other's underwear.

I touched every single part of Musa's slender body, she too did the same, on my body, I touched her intimate part and breasts with my hands and my tongue, between kisses and marks left by them, moans of all kinds, they were so noisy that if a catastrophe happened outside we would not have noticed it so easily.

Musa:<< Riven I want to feel yours and only yours and nobody else's>>

:<< you are only my Musa>>

"I know what she wanted and I satisfied her, because I too had been waiting for this moment all day".

I put my virility inside Musa, she moaned with pleasure, then I slowly got used to my movements. At some point the situation reversed and she was in charge of everything.

We give each other an intense kiss on the mouth, we meet our two tongues which lasted for quite a while, when we break away because we both lacked the return, she said out of breath :<< let me have fun as only you can do>>

"If you weren't here Musa, I would never want what I have become with you".

I resumed command of the situation, I even took her in my arms to make my virility enter deeper, we both moan with excitement, I led her to the bedroom. I felt that my virility had left a warm liquid inside Musa's slender body.

Musa:<< let's go on, I want to feel like yours for quite a while>>

:<< I remind you that last time...>>

Musa: << Well, your bottom is on my side beautiful dark >>, she said she touching my Erection that she also wanted us to go on.

:<< I don't refuse, I gladly accept >>, I said in a sexy tone, ready to start making love with her again.

"The more we kissed, the more the desire to make love between us arose... Shit yes, I want it, I want you not to forget this evening as you will always remember the evening of love after the concert of the song One To One which I dedicated to him".

--- Musa ---

Riven:<< love at your own risk the consequences of the actions we are about to take is a warning my baby>>

We enter the bedroom, he locked the bedroom door and closed the curtains perfectly to maintain some privacy, just for the two of us.

:<< do you want to be serious?? If you don't want we can postpone it to another moment, I understand it very gladly>>, I said blushing like never before.

Then I went over to him and took off his ancestor's noble jacket that his grandmothers are proud to wear.

:<< because I would like you to think that after doing it we have done a wrong I'm quite stubborn but...>>

He picked me up, made me sit on his desk.

Riven:<< free your mind from these paranoias Musa... I've never done these things with any other girl; yet, i decided to lose my virginity to you, everything is going great and yes i want to do it and i want to do it with you baby>>