Injury

A/N pov
Arsenal vs Bayern munich second leg, Lotte was subbed on at 67 minutes for Frida Maanum after she sustained a head collision with a Munich player and was told it was best for her to go off.

On the 73rd minute of play, Lotte was running with the ball when lea schuller tripped her up, as she was falling ANITHER Munich player was running her direction and when they show her fall they jumped over her. Although that was a terrible idea

when the player jumped over her their stud in their football boot hit Lotte head with a lot of forced leading her to fall back. Lots of blood was dripping out of lotte's head it was a big and deep cut that caused the ref to blow the whistle to stop the game and some of lotte's teammates and the meds ran over to her.

The amount of blood loss was making her feel quite dizzy, her hands starting sweating and her vision was going blurry.

"Lotte stay with us" said leah which was the last thing she heard before passing out.

At the hospital
Lotte woke up
"What happened!?" Lotte groaned in pain
"My head, why does it hurt"
"You collided with a football stud and fainted, you lost a lot of blood" said leah

Lotte had a bandage on her head to stop the bleeding but she was still feeling lightheaded and weak.

The doctor came in, the doctor said that he has to staple her cut because of how deep it is. Leah looked over at Lotte and saw the worry on her face when the doctor talked about staples, Leah put her hand on Lotte to reassure her that it'll be okay.
Leah had to leave the room since she couldn't be in there when Lotte got her cut stapled up, as seconds felt like minutes and minutes felt like hours the doctor finally said Leah could come in and see her.

After a couple of hours so that lotte could have something to eat she was finally able to leave
I know this story was a bit random and strange, I love lotte so much would never wish this upon her or anyone really it's just a story <33