Broken ankle

This story will link to when Lotte missed England vs Norway friendly last year when she sustained a minor muscle injury, im basically going right a story about how she got it even tho it might not even be what happened. Except the story won't be a muscle injury, it will still be minor but just make the story a bit more exciting, enjoy <33
———————————
A/N POV:
The lionesses are training for a match again pst Spain in a couple of days, this is their last training session before they fly out to Spain. All day Lotte keeps saying bout how excited she is for the match and going to Spain.

When training, the girls are doing 6 v 6, Lotte's team is Beth, Leah, Alessia, Millie and Mary and they're playing against Rachel, Ellie, Georgia, Ella, Keira and Lauren. The game was going well so far, Lotte took the ball off Leah and was running towards the goal, Lauren came in to take the ball of Lotte and accidentally tackled Lotte to the ground, as she was falling her foot twisted in a painful way, once she hit the ground she was banging on the floor in pain. All the girls ran up to her.

Lotte's POV:
When I fell I could immediately tell this isn't good. I hit the ground the in agony holding onto my ankle with my other hand. "Oh shit, Lot are you okay?" I couldn't answer, I just groaned loudly in pain until the medics came on. I took of my boot and they examined my ankle, each time they touched it or moved it I groaned. I felt a tear fall down my cheek "hey hey, your going to be okay" Leah said crouching down putting her hand on my shoulder. "Can you walk on it Lotte?" Asked the medic lowering my foot back onto the floor, Leah helped me up, I slowly put my foot on the ground and fell into Leah "no" I said in a lot of pain.

"I think you should go back to arsenal!" Said Sarina realising I might not be able to play, I don't want to believe it "no Sarina, I'll be fine" I said trying to get uu, putting weight on my foot but falling back "Lotte" leah looked at me with a stern looking saying "it's probably for the best" I nodded, i, upset because I was really excited but now I've got to go back to arsenal. The medics and leg helped me up and eventually made my way back inside

Leah's PoV:
I feel sorry for Lotte, I know how much this match means to her. I hope she rests it and can play for our next England tournament.
——————-
The end :)
Hope you enjoyed it, sorry it's short.
If you have any requests feel free to comment them.
Goodnight love yaa <33