Allergy

In this story, Lotte lives with Leah, Alessia, Ella and Jordan. No one is dating anyone but Lotte is closer to Leah , enjoy ps the allergy in this story that Lotte has, she doesn't have irl. At least not that I know, also I know that allergies most likely resct either right after or an hour but when writing I forgot about that so we're just gonna pretend that's not the case in story x
—————————-
Lotte, Leah, Alessia, Ella and Jordan decided to go out for dinner, Lotte has a tuna allergy. She's only faced that allergy once, the girls know about her allergy and know what do it if Lotte was to have Tuna.

"What can I get for you girls tonight"" asked the waiter, they told the, what they wanted, Lotte asked for pasta but she a had politely by firmly said no tuna.
When their dinner arrived, they ate it.
Time skip to when they are walking home

Lotte's POV:
When we were walking home, I felt my stomach getting a little bit itchy, I scratched it and shrugged it off not thinking it was anything bad as I didn't think I had eaten tuna. When we got home I was feeling extremely tired "girls I think I'm going to go to bed, I'm really tired" said trying to catch my breath "are you okay?" Asked Leah "yeah you look a bit pale!" Said Alessia looking up at me "I'll be fine don't worry"
I went to go get ready for bed, I decided that maybe I'll stay up with the girls and just see how I feel.
A few hours past
A/N still Lotte's pov
We're watching our second movie, it's 11:30 pm and my eyes are barely staying open. While we were watching I got a sudden urge to scratch my belly, it was getting more painful by the minute, I lifted my shirt and saw a massive rash all over my right side; it made me gasp, loud enough that all the girls heard me even though I didn't think I gasped that loudly. "What happened?" Leah asked sitting up quickly looking at me, I didn't say anything, I quickly covered up my body and gave a don't worry look, but Leah knew something was going on. Half way through the movie I was starting to feel really hot, "I'm just going to go to the bathroom" I said quickly getting up "is everything okay?" Jordan asked but I didn't answer her back, my vision was starting to go blurry, I could see the walls moving, I ran faster to the bathroom, got on the floor and started to...throw up.
Leah's pov:
I know somethings wrong with Lotte, she's not the kind of person who would hide what she's feeling. "I'm going to go check on Lotte" I said before getting up to walk to the bathroom "call us if you need us" said Ella. Just before I could open the bathroom door, Lotte walked out of it "is everything okay?" I asked putting my hand on her shoulder, "have you been throwing up?" I asked, her eyes were red and swelling, she was pale and felt extremely hot "Lotte your boiling" i touched her cheek "Leah I don't feel well" said Lotte putting her hand on her head "what do you feel?" "Dizzy, really dizzy" after she said that she blacked out and fell into me, I layed her on the floor and quickly ran back to the others, I don't think I've ever been this scared.
Alessia's POV:
Leah went to check on Lotte, Ella, jordan and I stayed on the sofa but wasn't really paying attention to the movie. "I hope Lotte's okay" said Ella breaking the silence "me too" jordan said and I nodded in agreement,a couple minutes later leah can running in "GUYS" leah said in a panic, we all shot out of our seats "what's happened?" I asked "it's Lotte, she - she fainted" Jordan and I ran to Lotte while Ella called an ambulance
At the hospital - Lotte's pov:
I woke up to loud beeping noises, bright lights above me and some people looking down at me; it was doctors and I think...leah?
"Oh thank god Lotte your okay, you had me worried!"
"What happened?" I asked sitting up but putting my hand to my head since I had a really painful headache
"You fainted, not really sure why!" Leah was just as confused as I am.
The doctor then came in. "So Lotte do you have some sort of reaction, have you got any allergies?" "I am allergic to tuna"
"Have you eaten any tuna recently?" "Well, I went out for dinner with my friends and I had spaghetti and I asked him not to have tuna in it"
" okay, it might be that those somehow some tuna in the pasta meaning you eat it and I got you ill because you came here when you did , even know it meant you fainted!" "When can she leave?" Asked Leah " well I would like to do some tests to make sure she isn't going to faint or throw up and I'll also give you antibiotics to help with the rash clearing away"
"Thank you doctor" said Lotte
The next day Lotte was able to to go home, she has to take antibiotics everyday, since she hates the taste of it, so,Ernie's her friends have to remind her to take it. After a few weeks the rash cleared and she felt much better and will try to never eat tuna again
—————
Hope you enjoyed this, I'm in the mood to write so I'm going to right another one shots, hope you enjoyed this and I'll see you in the next story, I had fun writing it, I also had a very long break in this story because I got distracted with watching Lotte on YouTube, haha my bad <3 xx