Migraine

The same girls <3
——————
Lotte's pov:
Me, Leah, Lessi, Ella and Ellie all decided we would go out for dinner tonight. I woke up late than everyone else because I had a rough night, all night my head was hurting so much and I could not get to sleep. I woke up this morning at about 9:30am, my head was feeling better so I thought it was just during the night, but I was wrong, so wrong.

At the restaurant, the girls and I were laughing and enjoy our evening when I could start to feel a headache coming on, i shrugged it off and carried on talking. After maybe 10 minutes, my head is hurting way more than it did before it started making me feel quite ill. Leah, who's sitting next to me, saw I was feeling unwell because I'm looking down at the table with my hand over where it hurts.
"Hey lots are you feeling okay?" Leah asked putting her hands on my shoulders
"My head hurts"
"You don't look very well Lotte!" Alessia said looking up at me
"I feel like I'm going to be sick" I said gagging
"Maybe you should go home" Ella said
"I don't want to be the reason to end our evening out!" I said
"You won't Lotte, if your not well you should go home" leah said standing up
"You girls stay here, I'll go home with Lotte"
"Thank you Leah"

Leah and I are walking home, the bright street lights started to really affect my vision and the loud noises of talking and cars really hurt, I groaned in pain.
"Leahh" i said stopping
"Lotte what's wrong?"
"Leah it's the light and noises, they hurt"
"Awh Lotte you might have a migraine, let's get you home and give you some paracetamol"

Walking home felt like it took forever, when we finally got home leah got me some paracetamol. We sat on the sofa and watched a movie. I layed my head on Leah's shoulder "feeling better?" She asked rubbing my back, I nodded. "If your tired you can sleep" leah said "thank you Leah" i said and my eyes started to close.

Leah smiled and looked back up at the tv still rubbing Lotte's back

———————
The end
Sorry it's a short one, hope you enjoyed