🏹 eight

as his fingers busily typed away on his luminescent keyboard, his sharp eyes glued on the screen and the chaos from the other side blasted through his headset, jungwon took a quick glance at the hour displayed on the lower part of the computer mon...

as his fingers busily typed away on his luminescent keyboard, his sharp eyes glued on the screen and the chaos from the other side blasted through his headset, jungwon took a quick glance at the hour displayed on the lower part of the computer monitor before nodding his head.

"seriously heeseung-hyung, you have no rizz." nishimura riki admitted the oldest from the other side of the videocall in the midst of his breathless laugh, eyes curving into crescent moons as he imagines what he just told them.

jungwon was currently on a videocall with his friends as the other three played videogames while he typed something on his documents, and the oldest out of them just told them what a shitty impression he made in front of a girl he was genuinely interested in.

"yeah cause you do riki, or should i say rizzimura rizzki." shim jake teased the youngest with brows wiggling, a mocking grin cracking on his lips as he did so. the yang broke into a soft laugh, grabbing their attention as they absolutely forgot he was listening to all of this.

"rizzimura rizzki? bro you act like a dog for some girls shut the fuck up—"

"guys am i the only one who completely forgot about jungwon's existence?" lee heeseung interrupted their bickering as he focused on jungwon and his concentrated features, watching how his tapioca pearl pupils reflected the light coming from the skin and the small black text.

"oh jungwon's here?" jake snorted at riki's remark, head disappearing from the frame as it hung low to broke into a laugh, snapping the boy out of his trance of thoughts. "what are you doing anyways?"

"i'm doing something for a girl." heeseung gasped audibly as he slapped a hand over his mouth, riki letting out a "ooooh" while giving him a teasing grin. jungwon smiled too but shook his head.

"before you say anything, it's a girl i'm tutoring and i'm preparing her history homeworks." a pout curved jake's lips at won's sentence, already set down to hear him spill the tea about his boring ass love life that was finally going somewhere, only to be left disappointed like that.

sure, jungwon had crushes before, and he hooked up with a few girls on some occasions, but his love life was the least interesting out of them all.

even the boy a year younger than him already had a girlfriend while he didn't.

"ay come on jungwon, you know you can tell us if you like her." the male let out some soft chuckles at riki's remarks while shaking his head, lowering his gaze to look at the keyboard while a small smile adorned his lips.

"you would be the last one to find out, riki." the japanese boy dramatically gasped as he placed both hands on his chest to pretend his heart aches, letting out a fake cry. "no offense, but you would definitely tell the girl straight away that i like her."

heeseun laughed lightly, agreeing with what the cat-like boy just said as his eyes focused on the controller in his hands. riki is definely the type to do something like that, so the boys don't really trust him with their secrets.

"what? me? pfft what are you talki—" the sound of the doorbell echoed through the quietness of jungwon's home, starling him out of his concentration as his brows crashed in confusion wondering who would ever knock at their door at 11 pm on a sunday night. he stood from his gaming chair and looked through the peephole with a hand covering a hand as he struggled to wink before twisting the key in the lock and opening the door.

"hey jungwon," haeun stood before him with a small smile plastered on her plump, naturally pink-ish lips, hands hiding behind her back as she swung her torso slightly from left to right awaiting of his answer. but, oh damn. how was he supposed to focus on thinking when she looked so pretty?

he surely saw her in a messy state before, remembering that time when she was still in her cute cinnamoroll pajama, face bare and hair messed up.

but seeing her with the dim light in the night did something to him. the light caressed her doll-like features, complimenting the beauty marks scattered across her glassy skin. she looked so pretty and his jaw metaphorically dropped to the ground.

"am i interrupting something..?" haeun questioned after noticing the headset he forgot to take off before opening the door, jungwon quickly taking them down and letting them rest around his neck. but he was unaware that his friends were still on the other side of the line hearing the whole conversation.

"o-oh no, i was just preparing your homeworks." the girl nodded her head still unsure. she certainly doesn't wanna disturb him during something important, especially since her visit is so unexpected.

"i'm just here to ask you something," jungwon nervously swallowed his saliva as his adam's apple slightly attractively bopped up and down whilst he nodded his head. "can i have my test back? i was rewising the things we did today and i wanted to know what i did wrong on the test."

his lips slowly became ajar, processing for a minute what she said before once again nodding his head before hurring to go look for it.

"here." he handed her the folder with a smile adorning his sharp yet soft features, earning a bow and a small thank you from her before she took her leave from his leave to not bother him further.

"aw little jungwonie is sad his crush didn't confess to him?" the boy heard riki speaking from his headphones, realizing he never took them off or muted himself before opening the door whilst his muscles froze.

he regained his composure and placed the headphones back on his ears, fixing the mic attached to them before speaking. "she's my student riki, i don't like her."

"yeah sure, then heeseung-hyung has rizz."

in less than two days my exams are starting wish me luck+ this means i won't be able to write much

+ this means i won't be able to write much