🏹 twenty

as jungwon seated beside the girl who was peacefully reading her physics textbook like he assigned her to, he was allowed to drool over her bare legs and wish that the piece of fabric covering her thighs was nonexistent

he imagined how pretty she would look under him as he swiftly removed her panties and entered her right away, jerking off at the thought wishing his hand were her walls instead.

and he felt so perverted while doing so.

haeun is nothing different from him. despite once being an innocent sweet girl, she admits she humped one of her pillows at the thought of his cock buried deep inside her.

and she felt so perverted while doing so.

she doesn't even know what sex feels like, but it has been on her mind quite a lot lately.

"haeun," he called her name softly to grab her attention, watching how she focused so much on the physics book that all she did was humming as an answer. "do you like anyone?"

the question caught her off guard, immediately detaching her eyes from the page to look at him almost wide eyed in shock as jungwon realized his actions embarassed. he just blurted the question out without even thinking about it for a second, and this is nearly like an indirect confession because nobody asks someone if they like anyone unless they have a crush on them.

"yeah.. i like someone. why are you asking though?" the boy cleared his throat and averting his gaze from the girl he adores to his lap, staring at his fingers that fidgeted with eachother. "i-i'm just curious."

she pressed her lips into a thin line to suppress her grin from watching his slightly flustered state, gazing at her textbook to avoid her smile to grow observing how crimson his cheeks became after questioning her that. "what about you? has anyone piqued your interest?"

the boy nodded his head a few times with a grin, letting the way her smile faded from her kissable lips in disappointment pass unnoticed as she began doodling her textbook with the pencil situated near her, right in front of her pencil case.

of course he likes someone else, she should've expected this kind of answer. has she seen herself compared to the girls in his school? she has no chance when those are the girls he sees every single day.

has she secretly checked his school's website and the pictures of the girls in his grade? yes, she did. she was just curious, but she ended up crying due to her lack of self confidence sitting on her bathroom floor.

despite being visually appealing and even receiving compliments often, haeun's confidence seems to be under the ground. she doesn't get why, but after he cheated on her she felt like he did that because she wasn't pretty enough.

she is aware of the pretty privilege that people subconsciously let her use without them even realizing, but whenever she gazes at her face in the mirror she is reminded why she closed her heart from cupid.

if only she could see herself the way jungwon sees her.

in his eyes, she is the prettiest girl to ever exist. the way her soft, plump, naturally pink-ish, kissable lips would curve upwards in a gentle smile from time to time; how her doe, deep and warm eyes would turn into crescent moons whenever she grinned at him or reminded him the ones of a deer whenever she glared at him bewildered; or how her round, squishy and pearl-like cheeks that were adorned by a beauty mark under her left eye would turn crimson every now and then if he said something flirtatious.

he loved every single detail about her, and he'd known her for not even 2 months. it's crazy how fast he fell for her. call him a simp, maybe he wants to be called one.

and yet, haeun seems to be blinded by disappointment or innocence whenever he drops obvious hints of his adoration for her.

she is oblivious of how many times he glanced at her lips hoping she'll catch onto the admiration pouring out of his dark irises, but all his efforts failed him miserably.

this is scrap