🏹 nineteen

haeun knows she fucked up real bad the other day, because she now can't get him off her mind

the way his eyes rolled back in pleasure made her feel lightheaded every single time she thought about it. and don't get her started on the way his lips were slightly ajar, his cheeks all flushed, face contorted in satisfaction and brows furrowed. she doesn't know what this feeling is, but whenever she thought about him this way she felt a weird sensation between her thighs.

he's so addictive, she can't get away from him.

one day she thought she had a fever because of how red and boiling hot she was once he left, turns out she was only flustered. this has never happened to her before, it's a completely new giddy feeling that makes her stomach twist.

not even that stupid asshole that cheated on her made her feel this way.

shit. she has a crush on him.

"rei, will you promise this conversation will stay between us only?" haeun questioned carefully the girl seated across from her, watching how she calmly fixed her bangs in her phone's camera before she set the iphone down and nodded her head. "what's so secretive that jiwon can't know?"

the doll-like girl lightly sighed, playing with her straw as she spun it around the plastic glass containing her iced vanilla latte as she held back a grin. "i like a boy, and it's not sunoo."

rei gasped audibly, placing a hand over her ajar lips in shock as her eyes nearly popped out of her eyesockets. "and i gave him head." the japanese girl gasped for air again, so much that she started coughing violently.

did she hear that right? the innocent virgin park haeun that would blush at the simple mention of sex, the one that promised to herself to not engage in sexual activities until she was married or in a stable relationship, gave a boy head? the world must be about to explode because this sounds very unlikely.

"and he liked it?" she nodded her head multiple times with a grin spreading on her glossy lips which earned a squealing rei, feeling super excited about the fact that haeun could be open to dating again after such a long time.

"forget sunoo, i need to meet this boy asap. how did you meet him? how old is he? is he from our school? does he like you back?" the brunette began showering her with questions which received a chuckle from her, leaning closer to her friend as if it was some top secret business.

"he's my tutor, he's our age and no he's not from our school. does he like me back? that's something i would die to know. oh and, he's the one who asked me to help him out."

a hand slapped over her mouth flabbergasted, making the other girl giggle lightly. "your tutor? as in the one you detested?"

"yeah, i don't even know why i hated his guts in the first place."

haeun has to admit, she doesn't understand what she despised about him so much. his goody-two-shoes personality? it was probably just because she was envious of his achievements, but after that tutoring session she feels fooled by him. he's so good at pretending he's the completely opposite of his actual personality.

turns out, yang jungwon isn't as bad as she thought when she first met him. she has never denied his jaw-dropping visuals, but she admits that she found him annoying during their first real conversation.

but it's all over now, because the way he wrote his name all over her heart is unforgettable.

"wait, he's not a nerd or something like that?"

"no? i mean, i don't know. he doesn't seem like one, but then again, he could be simply acting like one."

shit. park haeun likes yang jungwon.

yall the fever thing acc happened when my crush came over at my house for a project 🤭