The Contract

Kunou hummed as she walked towards the throne room. Her fox ears twitched as she heard Issei. She ran faster and tackled the Red Dragon Emperor, who yelped. "Hello Issei!" Kunou smiled as he patted her head."Why are you here?"

"Your mother has an announcement." Issei said. Yasaka came in and sat down.

"Hello Issei and Gremory group." Yasaka said. "I have held this meeting for two reasons. The first one is the gift I will give to Issei for saving me."

"I get to shove my face into your breasts?!" Issei groaned as Koneko punched him.

"No. When Kunou reaches 18, Issei will marry her. As of the second reason, I have gotten word that the princess of the werewolf faction is still alive. She has written a letter telling me that the peace treaty between the werewolves and the youkai is still in effect. She is nearing the age of eighteen and is currently on her way to Kyoto as we speak. I had the contract made with her father when he was still alive."

"A contract? Why does that have to do with us?" Issei asked. "Why can't I marry you too?

"Because the princess is coming so we can officially court each other." Yasaka said.

"What!?" Everyone shouted in shock. Yasaka and the rest of the fox youkai covered their ears at the loud noises. Issei was crying because he couldn't marry Yasaka. Kunou smiled as she realized her mother couldn't take Issei away from her. All the other girls felt relieved about Yasaka getting married to another girl.

"Mother."

"What is it, Kunou?" Yasaka asked.

"Will you tell us her name?"

"Serenity Fujakante. The daughter of a royal werewolf and an electric kitsune." Yasaka hummed. "She should be here later this week. For New Year's, we'll be celebrating the engagement as well. Kunou, you are 13 years old. So, during the time that you reach 18, Issei will have courted you properly. Rias, will you make sure that my daughter is handled well?" Yasaka asked the red-headed king.

"Yes. We will treat Kunou as one of our own. What is it, Issei?" Rias asked, noticing Issei start to fidget.

"I haven't sensed Vali in a while?" The Red Dragon Emperor said. "He said he would see us for New Years." Azazel frowned at the mention of Vali missing. He was a son to him, and he was now worried.

"Vali?" Yasaka asked.

"He has silver hair and hazel eyes." Azazel informed her. He showed her a picture, and Yasaka snapped her fingers. A youkai appeared.

"We haven't seen him anywhere. A group of his team had come earlier. Kuroka, Le Fay, Arthur, and Bikou are all looking for him. He went on a mission by himself and hasn't returned in a few weeks." The tengu said.

"I hope he's ok." Issei said.

"Vali's strong." Azazel frowned.

"When Lady Fujakante arrives with her guards, we'll have them help the search." Yasaka patted the fallen angel's.

"Lady Yasaka." A fox youkai said.

"What is it?"

"A messeage has arrived with a werewolf."

"Bring them in." A male werewolf walked in, and his brown eyes wandered around. His black hair was matted, and he was nervous.

"Well?"

"Lady Fujakante ran into trouble. We were on our way through the forest because of the full moon. After we shifted back, she disappeared. When we found her, she found an injured person. She sent me ahead for you to prepare a room and medicine."

"Are they ok?"

"We don't know. He wasn't entirely human. We were unable to tell what he looked like with how much dirt and blood caked his hair. Lady Fujakante said that she would be here the day after tomorrow instead of today. She ran into wolfsbane when she protected the male from getting killed."

"Why are you trembling?" Yasaka asked kindly.

"I ran here after I got dressed from shifting." The male said. "Lady Fujakante told me to rest. She also told me if it was ok to ask for you to prepare multiple hot baths upon their arrival." The male was teetering on the edge of exhaustion. Yasaka snapped her fingers

"Prepare him a room!" Yasaka ordered. "Prepare a hot bath! I will need multiple bandages upon Lady Fujakante's arrival! Check the place for wolfsbane!" She stood up and helped the werewolf.

"My name is Dvalin." The werewolf said as he sat down. "There's two other werewolves with Lady Fujakante."

メメメメメメメメメメメメメメメメ

A brown haired girl sneezed as she bathed the bloodied male. They rested by a stream. Her guards surveyed the area. "Lady Fujakante, the area is secure."

"Thank you, Malakai. Lilith, I want you to boil water." Serenity set the unconscious male's head in her lap. "Now, what happened to you?" Serenity hummed. She poured water over his hair and noticed silver started to show. Malakai came over and brought extra clothes.

"Serenity, why didn't you just leave him?"

"Grab bandages." Serenity growled. Malakai sighed and went to get bandages. They cleaned him and bandaged his chest. Serenity felt the boy wince in pain. "Shh, you're safe. Relax, my dear." Malakai stretched and started cooking in a separate pot. Lilith came and collected the boys' dirty clothes. "Wash them, please. I'm assuming he'll want clean clothes."

"Shall I prepare a tent, my lady?" Lilith asked after she shoved the clothes in the boiling water. She dumped a bottle of peroxide in the water.

"No. I'll sleep here." Serenity hummed. She looked up at the moon, and it glowed on her. "Bring a blanket he's bound to be cold." Malakai brought a blanket and covered him. Serenity rested her back against the rock and soon fell asleep.

"Malakai?" Lilith asked.

"Let her sleep." He said. "Finish cleaning his clothes." He covered Serenity and sat next to her. "You can put the tent up for yourself if you want." Lilith nodded and finished cleaning the male's clothes. She set them out to dry.