Vali

Vali groaned as he teleported to a safe spot. He was ambushed and injured severely. He ended up in a forest and leaned against a tree. "Fuck. I'm going to die here. If I don't die Albion, I'm going to marry the first girl I find attractive."

"Looks like we can kill the White Dragon Emperor." Vali stood up and fell. He heard a growl and saw a brown animal attack the perpetrator. He stayed still as it sniffed him. There was a sound of breaking bones and he saw golden eyes looking down at him in worry. He passed out feeling relieved that he was found.

メメメメメメメメメメメメメメメメ

Serenity woke up and she saw the boy still asleep. Malakai was cooking and Lilith was taking the tent down. "He healed some." Malakai said. "He isn't fully human. We'll be good to go tomorrow." Serenity kept his head in her lap. He groaned in pain as his eyes opened. Vali saw a beautiful girl staring down at him. Her brown hair was in a braid and he could clearly see a pair of wolf ears on top of her head. She snapped her fingers and a male was beside her.

"Where am I?" Vali asked. They helped him sit up and leaned him against the rock.

"A forest on the outskirts of Kyoto." The girl said. "Lilith, bring a pot of hot water and a cup. I want to clean his hair. I'm Serenity."

"Vali."

"Well you're really lucky to be alive. You're lucky I found you when I did." Vali winced as she pouted the cup of water on his head. "I'm sorry." She whispered. She cleaned the blood and dirt off his hair. "You'll get a full bath when we reach Kyoto City." Serenity hummed. "I'll help you since I saved your life."

"Lady Fujakante!" Malakai hissed.

"Shut up!" Serenity growled, her eyes glowing golden. He backed down and scoffed.

"You shouldn't be taking a bath with a stranger."

"I'm making sure he isn't hurt anywhere else!" Serenity snapped. She finished getting the dirt off and her eyes widened when she saw the color of his hair. "The moon."

"What?" Vali asked.

"Your hair it's the color of the moon." Serenity had a blush on her face. Now that he was cleaned he was quite handsome. Maybe he would do well with giving her an heir. Serenity shook the dirty thoughts away and noticed him blushing. "What's wrong?"

"You're moving too much."

"Huh?" She yelped as he gripped her hips. Malakai let out a growl.

"Stop moving your hips." Vali growled. "Especially since you're moving them on my crotch." Her face went redder and she moved her hands to her sides. The dress straps fell off her shoulders and Vali looked at the sight in front of him. He could practically see down the dress. He looked away, his face red. Serenity not only smelled that he was turned on, but felt it as well. She whimpered softly and Vali wanted to take her then and there. "Thank you for saving me. Therefore I'm in your debt. You can do with me as you please."

"Become one of my mates!" Serenity hummed. Malakai let out a protest. "He's a male and he's half human." Serenity stated. "I have to produce an heir!"

"But we don't even know him!"

"So? He can court me along with Yasaka."

"Why would Yasaka court you?" Vali asked.

"Because before I was born my father's first born would be married to the youkai leader. It's the terms of the peace treaty." Serenity hummed. She got off him and stretched. Vali saw up her dress and his face got redder. Serenity wandered over to the stew that was cooking and poured two bowls. She brought them over to Vali. "Here." Serenity spoon fed the stew to Vali. He blushed because he was slightly enjoying the fact that he was being pampered. By the Princess of the Werewolves no less.

"I'm Vali Lucifer. The White Dragon Emperor." Malakai growled at him.

"Malakai shut the fuck up!" A powerful aura was around Serenity and Malakai and Lilith bowed their heads. "A half devil. Apparently female devils are well endowed. Is that the same for males as well?" Serenity asked.

"I guess." Vali said. "I mean I'm pretty well endowed." He smirked. "You'll get to see it when we take a bath." Serenity blushed and smiled.

"Then you get to see me completely naked as well." She purred back.

"Oh?"

"Yes, now eat your soup My Little Dragon." Serenity said as she shoved the spoon in his mouth. Vali ate it and he didn't throw up. Serenity gave him some tea and Vali drank it.

"Thank you Lady Fujakante."

"Just call me Serenity." She kissed his forehead. Vali's face went redder. He heard a growl and saw Malakai staring at him.

"He's a devil!" Malakai hissed. "You know how the older werewolves feel about devils."

"And the older werewolves were killed by the dragon of nightmares and fear."

"Still, it's not ok."

"Malakai. He's the White Dragon Emperor. Albion and Ddraig protected the last hybrid so shut up!"

"Yeah and the original Lucifer killed her!" Malakai growled.

"Wait, my great-grandfather killed the hybrid that Albion tried to protect?"

"Yes. And I don't see Daemon coming and refusing my request of you becoming one of my mates. 'The half blood with the white dragon will be the redemption of the Lucifer Bloodline.'" Serenity spoke. "So shut the fuck up Malakai!" Serenity growled.

"Why were the older werewolves killed?"

"Because they tried to set a gang of humans to rape me." Serenity said. "Unfortunately for them, I have the protection of the Dragon of Nightmares and Fear." Vali shivered at the thought of the dragon. Daemon was the one who killed God and the four original Devil Kings. He was told that story from Azazel multiple times. The fact that he met another hybrid and she wants him to be her mate.

"I cannot change Lady Serenity's mind." Malakai said. "So I suggest you respect the fact that you're the one who's puppies she wants to carry." Malakai growled. "It's the highest honor you could have." Somewhere inside Vali, he was bursting with happiness. To have the Princess of the werewolves want to carry his pups made him smile.

"Hah beat that Issei!" Vali yelled. He covered his mouth when he realized he said that out loud. His face was heating up in embarrassment.

"Issei?" Serenity asked.

"The Red Dragon Emperor. I apologize, he's my rival." Vali looked at the stream and his eyes widened as Serenity snorted. She was giggling and Malakai started to snicker as well.

"I think we're going to have fun, Vali." Serenity laughed.