Werewolves

Serenity sat next to the beautiful fox woman. Yasaka smiled as Serenity looked away. She was wearing a simple short white kimono. It didn't leave much to the imagination. Issei was drooling over Serenity. The girl looked at him and he looked away. "Hello. I'm Serenity Fujakante." Issei yelped as something shoved his head down.

"You fool!" Azazel growled. "Don't drool over the Princess. It's a sign of disrespect."

"Lovely. It's the gay ass old crow." Serenity smiled. Azazel groaned and shook his head.

"Gay ass old crow?" Vali asked.

"He reeks of both male and female sex." Serenity hummed. "That's weird. Yasaka smells different too. Like she's female but has the scent of male on her. Are you a futanari?" Serenity whispered. Yasaka blushed and her tails went straight.

"You can smell that!?" Yasaka's face was red.

"Smell what?" The younger fox girl asked.

"Nothing Kunou. Lady Serenity, I'll talk to you about that later." Serenity nodded and she smiled at Kunou.

"You must be Yasaka's daughter Kunou." Kunou nodded.

"Yes I'm Kunou."

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you Kunou." Serenity smiled softly. Kunou stayed on Issei's arm. Vali yawned and Serenity patted her thighs and he laid his head on them. He soon fell asleep to Serenity playing with his hair.

"That's the first time I've seen Vali so relaxed." Issei said.

"Yes Vali looks quite peaceful when he's asleep." A girl with black hair in a ponytail giggled. "He looks quite handsome." There was a threatening growl from Serenity. "Do not fret Lady Fujakante, I like Issei more."

"Anyway. How long do you guys plan on staying?" Kunou asked.

"Kunou, you'll be going with Issei, so back some things." Yasaka hummed. Kunou quickly ran to her room. "Rias, if anything comes to harm my daughter I will kill you." Yasaka growled.

"Of course!" The red head smiled. She knew better than to mess with Yasaka and with Serenity sitting next to her. Speaking of Serenity, the way she sat next to Yasaka, she looked like belonged there. Vali whimpered in his sleep and Serenity looked down. His breathing was erratic. He turned on his side and buried his face into her stomach. He soon calmed down and curled up closer.

"I got my stuff ready, Mother." Kunou came back in.

"We'll leave first thing tomorrow." Azazel said. "I guess Vali will stay here."

"You guys aren't staying for the Youkai festival?" Yasaka asked.

"School starts the day after tomorrow." Issei said.

"Ok then. We'll you join us for the feast tonight?"

"Feast?" Serenity asked.

"Yes."

"For what?" Kunou asked.

"For our special guest."

"Special guest?" Serenity muttered.

"I believe she's talking about you, Lady Fujakante." Malakai huffed.

"Me? Why am I getting a special feast?"

"Serenity isn't the brightest when it comes to things about her, is she?" Azazel asked.

"Yes."

"But I'm confused!" Serenity whined.

"You're the Princess of the Werewolves. An electric kitsune hybrid. The last royal werewolf." Malakai said. He was clearly done with Serenity. She was still confused. "I promise she's really smart." Malakai said softly. "She's just confused because she never had anything to celebrate her. At least nothing this big." All of the werewolves looked crestfallen.

"I see." Yasaka said. It was depressing that Serenity was the youngest leader out of all the factions.

"Royal Werewolf?" Issei asked.

"The Royal Werewolves have the blood of the Luna Goddess." Malakai explained. "She was killed and used the last of her magic to create them. The Fujakante family are royal werewolves. Think of it like this, Werewolves are wolves. We have a hierarchy. Alphas are leaders of groups, Betas are the children of the alphas, Omegas are the ones who are neither beta nor alpha."

"Ok. Where does Serenity and her family fit into this."

"Royal Werewolves are big alphas. Every werewolf listens."

"It's forbidden to kill a royal werewolf." Azazel said. "Royals are the direct descendants of the Luna Goddess. They have her blood. That's the reason why werewolves maintain peace."

"How can you tell who's an alpha and whos omega." Issei asked. "How do you divide them?

"Their fangs. Omega's do not have complete control over the amount of poison to inject into a bloodstream. They always inject lethal dose. Betas are in between and as they get older they learn to control the amount. Alphas have complete control and can inject a range of non lethal dose to lethal dose. A royal werewolf is much different. We can control the dosage without having the telltale sign that eyes are golden." Serenity said.

" Poisonous bite?"

"We developed a poison bite to protect ourselves. We only use it when we're in danger." Malakai said. "It's forbidden to use it unless in dire need."

"What does that mean?"

"When a werewolf shifts from wolf to human, they are mostly immobile. Our bones break and we have to wait a few hours for us to be able to move. Normally we shift in a safe place. Sometimes a human will come along and take advantage of the werewolf. Since the werewolf can't defend themselves they use their last defense and kill the assaulter with their bite." Serenity said.

"There are only a few alpha werewolves." Malakai hummed. "Most of them are omegas."

"Can you turn into a werewolf?"

"Nope. You have to be born one."

"Werewolves are the only ones immune to another werewolf's poison." Serenity said. "Those who are not or werewolf blood die of multi system organ failure."

"Then how do you keep it a secret?"

"We live in Okinawa. Humans there are aware of werewolves." Serenity said. "They know we exist and we live in harmony."

"Really? Aren't you scared someone is going to tell the world your existence?"

"No. Everytime someone thinks of mentioning that werewolves are real they are stopped. For those who aren't born in Okinawa they forget as soon as they leave. Those who are born in Okinawa, don't forget about werewolves. They know they exist but if they go to tell someone they forget what they were going to say. Nightmare Magic is what it is." Serenity said. "They do hold a festival for us. But those who are just visiting thinks we are a legend." Serenity finished explaining.