001.𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗲𝘁𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗕𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝘀

(OOTW-OUTFIT OF THE WEEK)

A/N : I am imagining Naïla dancing to be like Maddie but like with Lilly K flawless technique.

I was upstairs listening to Katy Perry until my mom called me.

"Naïla come over here were leaving."

"I'm coming mom."

I responded as I put on my Channel blaser

I run down the stairs, picked up my dance bag and get in the car.

"Nia ur such a copycat."

"Why ?" My big sister asked

"Ur literally wearing the same blaser as me." I responded

"Maybe...Yes but i didn't do it on purpose."

"Ok i forgive you this time."

It's sister love. If you don't have one you can't understand.

Trough the ride Nia and I were talking with mom about school drama and teacher. Because I gotta tell my mom everything about my teacher.

Little bit of context, My sister, mom and I are going to participate in a documentary of six episodes that revolves around our dance studio, Abby harsh way to teach and dance of course. I am really exited and nervous too. It's also my first time going to the studio after the injury, I danced at home, tried to learn other dances from dancers that are in other studios. I was dancing by myself the past weeks and I liked it but it also feel sooooo good to be back.

(Naïla broke her leg and arm in December, 2010.)

As we arrived at the studio, you could see a lot of cameras and cameraman's, it's going to be a long trip, people.

Trough our way to the den we wave at Abby.

"Welcome back Naïla." Abby says after my sister and I waved.

"Thanks." I say shyly

Abby get up of her chair and hug me.

I walk trough the den and then the Ziegler's shouts.

"Naïla !" The siblings shout

They hug me.

"Wow Maddie and Kenzie I missed u so much but can you let me breathe ?"

They moved off of me and then Maddie says, "I gotta telling you EVERYTHING that's as happened at the studio when you weren't here."she says

Maddie Nicole Ziegler, my best friend since she joined so basically 4 years ago. She taught me how to open myself to other people and helped me reduce my anxiety. She's not only someone that is here to help she also someone who can be with me trough any moment, same thing with me. I hope that we would always be safe and sound.