003.𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗲'𝘀 𝗧𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗣𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁

(OOTW)

(OOTW)

"Girls come on let's go ! Let's have a big round of applause." Miss Abby says, we all clap loudly.

"You did do apple sauce, didn't you ?" Abby says, we all laugh at her comment.

"Now the group won they won the overall but you know what ? That was one competition for this week we are going to Starbound in New jersey you walk into Starbound you need to be those national champions." Abby says.

"Alright, on the bottom Nia simply because of the mistake in the choreography, and that dance is easy it's simple."

"Next I have Kendall you need to learn to read music and you need to learn to hear the music, I'm gonna keep her on probation until I hand her that jacket she's still proving herself."

"Paige I've seen you do the press better I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, I thought you did a nice job."

"Next Mackenzie, this week you are not in the group you are going to do a solo." Abby says to Kenzie. I smile at her.

"Alright, next I have Maddie. You were second place after all, it's not like you were going to be at the top after all. I want to see more from you, more ambition, more enthusiasm because right now you're just miss losing face to her best friend." Abby says, Maddie look at me with a weird face.

"Next I have Chloe, you didn't do a solo last week you were great in the group people are recognising you from the video but I want them to recognize you for your dancing understood ?" Miss Abby says to the blonde.

"Moving on, Naïla you did well in the group, your won your category, good job." Abby says

"Thank you." I say

"And on top of the pyramid this week is Brooke you went out there, you proved yourself I mean you went from worst to best in one week, you're the oldest person in the group you need to be the role model and that needs to continue."

Brooke

Naïla Chloe

Maddie Mackenzie Paige Kendall Nia

"Mackenzie you're doing a routine called My Parade and it's all about you kiddo you're going to march out from that corner like you're the leader of the big parade."

"Maddie this week you're going to be doing a jazz routine to Lights camera actions."

"Naïla ou are going to be doing a jazz routine called Lovefool."

"Chloe you're doing a lyrical routine to Don't catch me."

"Chloe's so happy she's having a lyrical solo." Maddie says, Chloe smile.

"Now the group dance that everybody's in expect Mackenzie is Born to dance and it's about a child being born there's a little mystery to it, Brooke you're going to be featured but you should be the glue that's holding it together and Naïla and Maddie have been holding it together, you need to be the most advanced one in the group not looking around to see what these three are doing understood ?" Abby says referring to Maddie, Chloe and I.