005.𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗲'𝘀 𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸

(OOTW)

(OOTW)

"Girls Come on let's go, moms in here." Abby says as we all walk in

"At this time I would like to officially welcome Kendall, you're a member of the Abby Lee Dance Company." Miss Abby says

I clap.

"Here you go." Miss Abby says before handing Kendall a team jacket, I hug her, "Now listen to me this doesn't mean smooth sail from here on out, it means you really have to work hard."

"When your wearing that jacket you can't be all hunched over and slouchy, so if you see that mom you take a thumb tack and stick it right between her shoulder blades." Miss Abby says

"We are going to Starbound competition in long island New York, now I tell you what they are ready for us they want to beat the Abby Lee Dance Company and they are serious they are like sharks in the water they can taste the blood, alright now."

"Mackenzie, you did well with your solo the last time you need to do even better this time."

"Nia, your chosen for a special part your mom didn't want you to do it not a lot to say."

"Next Paige, you didn't do a solo you didn't do a duet or trio so there wasn't a lot to judge you on."

"Kendall, you're off probation you're a member of the team however we need to fix the feet the turn out the back of the knees, you still have a lot of work ahead of you."

"Moving on Maddie, you did good but you never great and that what upset me. You have to do better push your limits, you are always the second winner, you always loose when Naïla has a solo, I want you to win even if she has a solo entered."

"And next I have, Chloe when you walk backstage into those wings you have to walk in with ignorance with your nose up in the air just like you walk into this studio everyday, those other girls should be afraid of you just because you're Chloe and you're from the Abby Lee Dance Company."

"Next Naïla did a great job won your category, won the overall high score but I have to keep challenging you, it's not because you won once that you will win twice ok ?" Abby says, I nod.

I send a confused glance at Chloe, if the two of us aren't at the top who is ? I will not be that happy if the girl that said she was better than all of us is the one that is.

"And on top of the pyramid is Brooke."

Brooke

Naïla Chloe