002.𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗹𝘆 𝗜𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗲

I am dressed like this :

(OOTW)

Waiting for the pyramid to start

"Here in Pittsburgh, you have won everything, but it's clearly a different story when you get on a plane and fly across the country. For years I've took my kids by myself. I made sure things were right, I made sure the makeup was right, I put the headpieces on. All the Mothers want to go now because they are receiving their childhood through all of you, and thats when the troublehs happens."

"I am the leader, I am the teacher. You do what I say."

"When you mothers tell you something else to do, it's become a conflict. Do you understand ?"

"What do you need to improve ?" Abby asks Nia

"Pointing my feet." Nia replies

"Yeah,yeah very sloppy the feet, the legs, the shoulders, the arms"

Abby is always harsh on Nia and I really hate it.

"The same mistakes over and over that what pulling the group down"

"Chloe the headband was bad. Next time,what are you gonna do."

"Make sure my headband stay on."

"Could you have prevented that?" Chloe nods slowly.

Abby showed the placement.

Maddie

Paige Chloe

Brooke Naïla  Nia  Mackenzie

"Okay,the new number will be called,Electricity.Everybody say that."

"Electricity"

"Maddie because you were also great this weekend you didn't give me any trouble,your mother didn't give me any trouble you're gonna be front and center this week"

"Everybody's goal should be right here, yes?" Miss Abby said making us nod "Okay, two solos will be competing."

"Maddie, you will be doing one of your solos,Chloe you are gonna be doing on of your solos"

"Let's go, girls! Come on! Come on"

We were practicing the dance, I liked the song but not the moves but I still have to do my best because I am at the bottom of the pyramid.

"Come on Naïla this switch leap need to be higher !" I want to jump higher but I can't I am not a frog.

Three days to competition

We were playing in the den until we heard Abby coming and acted like we were stretching.

"Hey guys"

"Hi" we respond