011.𝗜𝘁 𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗘𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗲

Dance outfit :

(OOTW)

"We're going to see what the new studio look like." Melissa says before we enters the studio.

I stand between Paige and Nia.

"Here we are in another studio , another week we need to learn a new group routine this is tough we have to do it today and there's props, now I wanna reflect on the past two weeks I keep telling you guys you have been giving an amazing opportunity you've been hand selected to go across the country and learn a new number each week and do these competitions and you are not stepping up to the plate."

"I wanna see energy, enthousiasme, fun. If you don't wanna do it there probably a hundred other kids who would love to be in your shoes right now so I need to see motivation I want you to want to win this is my reputation on the line it's my name, but by now it's also your names so I'm going start now with Paige" Miss Abby says to all of us and then show us Paige headshot.

"Moving on Mackenzie, Nia." Abby says showing their pictures. Didn't they win with the duet ?

"Next we have Chloe." Abby says

"Brooke." Abby says

"Maddie." Miss Abby says

"And back on top we have Naïla, you doing your solo, Maddie you're also doing your solo and Chloe your also going to do your solo." Abby says

Naïla

Maddie Brooke

Chloe Nia Mackenzie Paige

"Maddie and Chloe will have a duet." Our coach says pointing at Maddie's and Chloe's headshots. I already knew they were doing it. I was supposed to be in Maddie place because Chloe and I are really strong in ballet but it wasn't easy with the leg and arm situation, you know.

"Paige and Brooke im giving you a duet I want you to work together as friends I do not want you fighting as sisters if you waste time and energy bickering back and forth you're never going to get it finished" Miss Abby tells to Brooke and Paige after pointing at their headshots.

"Mackenzie, Nia and Naïla will have a trio, I want you two to work with Naïla to push your limits that means you need to have great technique to equal her." I side hug Nia and smiles at Kenzie.

"Everybody is in the group number this week even Mackenzie." We all clap for the 6 year old girl.

"Every single one of you are important part of this puzzle and in a group routine everybody needs to pull their weight and I'm telling you what we need to win, alright let's get to rehearsing let's get moving."