004.𝗡𝗼 𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗔 𝗕𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘆

(OOTW)

(OOTW)

"Girls come on let's go ! We have a lot of things to do." Abby shout

"Congratulations on another victory this weekend, you won whoever there's thing I need to fix. Paige you were ok in the group but you know you messed up the whole leap downstage. Kendall on the grand jeté we couldn't see if the lips were alright or not. Nia you were great in the group, you didn't pull my eyes negatively but I want you to pull my eyes positively.Naïla you were a great lead to all the girls."

We are attending Hollywood Vibe.

"Onto the pyramid, I'm not even gonna discuss this." Miss Abby says skipping the headshot who is probably Brooke one.

"I'm moving on to Paige, you're gonna have to work back up that ladder."

"Next i have Nia, you've been working very hard you still have to fix those technical issues."

"Kendall, Kendall you are still on probation, mom it's a long process."

"Oh my God." Jill says

"Mackenzie, you were the overall high score primary age division you proved yourself in the group with the apples and you proved your solo." Miss Abby says, I am so proud of Kenzie.

"Maddie, Maddie I thought you did a great job in the group and in your solo." She deserves her spot.

"Moving on Naïla, great solo great execution but didn't win. Still was an amazing and fabulous leader to all the girls. You were an great leader who made us win." Abby says.

"Thank you." I say

"And on top of the pyramid this week is Chloe."

"You did something out there you made your mother cry she was bawling, don't make me cry, make me smile." Miss Abby says to Chloe. When my mom do it she doesn't matter but when it's Christi it's like she committed a crime.

"Chloe you have a solo this weekend, Maddie you also have a solo this weekend and finally Naïla has a solo." I smile at that.

"I also have a trio." Miss Abby says, "the trio is Chloe, Maddie and" I cross my finger that I am in it,

"...Kendall." Miss Abby says, "Kendall you stepped it up with the apples but now I need to see if you can hang with Maddie and Chloe." Miss Abby says. I am little bummed.

| I know that Naïla would be awesome in this trio but I don't want her to lose because she's in a trio with the new girl on the block | Abby Lee Miller