11

Spyderassain: Litsen up you little shits

Witchinscarlet: :(

Spyderassasin: Not you Wanda, you're an angel and were all glad you're here

Witchinscarlet: 🥰

Spyderassasin: Now, which one of you did it?

Bironman: What?

Spyderassasin: Oh dont play dumb! It's all over the news!

Biwithabow: I'm sorry, whats going on?

Spyderassasin: Somehow some news reporter found out im gay, and now it's everywhere! Now which one of you little fuckwads leaked it?!

Captainachillian: I just assumed you announced it or something. Plus, let's face it, you were never really good at hiding it.

Spyderassasin: What. Do. You. Mean.

Biggreenpanman: I think what Steve is trying to say is, we all kind of suspected.

Spyderassasin: What the hell are you talking about?

Letbigodsbebigods: Glass Closet Syndrom 🤓💀🤡

Bironman: Natasha, we all sort of knew you were gay before you came out.

Spyderassasin: What? How?

Gayndalf: The way you stared at women who passed you by, the way you always got distracted whever you were dragged to a strip club.

Russiangaygent: The stack of playboy magazines I found in your room...

Spyderassasin: You were snooping around in my room?!

Spyderassasin: You know what, I'm not doing this.

Spyderassasin has left the group chat

Natasha let her phone fall into her lap as she stared at the tv.

" What? That dyke? Yea she's not fit to be an avenger."

" Thank you sir, this is channel six news, next up, after it came to light that she is a lesbian, is the black widow really fit to be an avenger? Find out now!"

Natasha switched to another channel.

" It's disgusting really, such a shame, she could have had a bright future."

And another channel.

" Superheros are supposed to be rolemodels, I'm not having my children idolize a dyke, DOWN WITH THE BLACK WIDOW!"

A tear rolled down Natasha's cheek as she stared at the crowd of protesters on the screen, carrying signs saying  'down with the black widow' or simply her red hourglass symbol with a cross through it.

She switched to another channel.

" Well I think all she needs is a man with a big, long, thick-"

She switched to another channel

And another tear rolled down her cheek.

Another channel.

Another tear.

Before she knew it, she was letting out quiet sobbs, the words echoing through her head.

Dyke

Disgusting

Unfit to be an avenger

Waste

Fix her

Down with the black widow

The last one played through her head again and again.

Down with the black widow

The voices got louder, shouting at her.

She clutched her head in her hands.

Why did she have to be like this?

Why was her love so wrong?

" Well I think shes just sick. Mental issues an' all that shit. Women are supossed to like men. 'S only natural. I 'ope she gets the 'elp she needs." The voices continued from the tv.

Just sick

Maybe she was just sick.

Maybe she just needed help.

Yea, she could fix this.

Tony looked down at Wanda, her head pressed against the door.

Though everyone heard the sobbs.

The voices on the tv.

A tear traced Wanda's cheek as it made it's way down, the sound of the suffering Russian breaking her heart.

" Why don't we go inside?" Steve asked, his voice low and filled with worry.

" It's locked." Wanda's sokovian accent was laced with hearbreak, the knowlage that the person that she cared about the most in this world, was on the other side of this door, suffering, was unbearable to her.

She choked back sobbs as Loki put a hand on her sholder.

" I'm so sorry Natty." Her voice was bursting with her second hand pain.

" I'm so sorry."