STALKED

I increased my pace as I walked through the abandoned train station... I come here almost every Wednesday and Friday to clear my mind and bring back memories of when my family was one.. but today, today felt odd... it felt as if I was being watched.... or even worst followed!!! I shoved my hands in the pockets of my red silk jacket as I walked by the rails ... I could feel my heart pounding like drums at a heavy metal concert through my chest as I felt like there was a presence other than me.. I looked behind me over my right shoulder when I heard leaves shuttle but I saw no one behind,I turned around and kept my head down walking more swiftly changing my mind about staying here instead i was just focused on getting out... my breathing increased by the second as I was unaware and afraid *beep **beep* the chat alert from my iPhone 6 startled me causing my heart to skip a beat as I jumped out into a karate stance ( as if I knew karate) I exhaled with relief knowing it was just my phone. I pulled it out of my left pocket to read what was written on the screen 'Hey beautiful ' said the text from Austin 'Never startle me like that ever again!!' I replied to him in the chat room. without hesitation he replied unsure of what I was talking about 'never mind I'll text you when I'm home' I stated to him in the text exiting the chat to go on my blog page to update my blogs at that very moment! my life flashed before my eyes ! I saw flashing colors as I was grabbed from behind and stuffed in the face with a piece of cloth that had this horrible smell that had me dizzy. I could feel my head spinning like a spade and my eyes darkening as I struggled to get outof the grip of the arms of who so ever had me captive. They where so strong there grip had me so tight ..I was finding it harder and harder to breathe as I suffocated ... my ankles went weak and the lights went black...

*what felt like hours later *

I heard talking and then*bang! bang!bang!*it felt like I was hit in the head by a shovel because the side of my head was numb the pounding on the door repeated over and over again and it ached just to open my eyes .. my surrounding was dark! I felt cloistered as I felt around I was trapped in a small space that felt like a closet .. the knocking stopped as I released soft groans between my lips.. my head was pounding .. the walls were closing in as it felt as if I couldn't breath.. my lips felt heavy and swollen as I sat up in one corner of the closet it felt bruised and my left eye was half way shut... my breathing started to increase as I noticed I was locked in!

Help ... I groaned with the feeling of a sore throat..' helpp' i groaned again trying to build my voice I crawled closer towards the closet door where the streak of light was shinning through a tiny hole reflecting in to the upper left corner of where I was seated as I crawled closer to the hole I felt a stinging pain right under my ribs as if I was being stabbed by a 3 star knife! the pain caused me to place my left hand on it applying pressure to force it to stop.finally I made it to the hole as I peeked through my right eye, straining to get a clear view as my vision was still blurry suddenly the door flew wide open ..held by my hair I was dragged out of the dark and in to the terrifying bright light of the room...

I could barely see, blinded by the light that was fixed right above my body as I laid flat on the floor... As my vision in my only functioning eye right now was clear ,standing above me was a thick, fat ,caramel skinned old man,round as a donut who seemed to be in his late 30's staring down at me ..his face was adorned with black facial hair under his nose, chin and side burns...*couldn't he shave!*_I thought to myself before flashing back to reality...he had hazel eyes that stare right into your soul ,burnt lips that seemed as a result of smoking .I slowly raised my body up with my elbows looking around to observe my surroundings... The room was old as the grey wall papers were stripping off the walls ..the room was partially empty only furniture was a wooden rocking chair in the left center of the room as I looked closer I saw wires running from both handles of the chair leading to a plug in a dark corner of the room ..too distant to see clearly the chair seemed to me a electrical chair.. Prepared to torture!!! No beds no tables only a chair and a few feet behind was a door that appeared to be the exit.. Looking to my right opposite of the closet to which I was dragged out of was a huge cupboard which I didn't notice!! My mouth fell wide open..red ropes,whips,hand cuffs, neck cuffs,duck tape,blind folds!!!! OHH MY GODDDD

WITHOUT HESITATION! I IMMEDIATELY I focused back my attention on the man standing over my laying body,fear and panic printed on my for head reflected in my eyes.. He could see I was scared .He gave a smirk as his right hand folded into a fist I could hear his heavy breathing.. Not knowing what to do I felt so weak and I didn't know if I had the energy to run but I'll never know until I try.. He took exactly 6 foot steps right over to the cupboard without hesitation I got up and ran towards the door grabbing on t he door knob twisting and turning it .UGHHHHH it was locked I turned around bracing my back against the locked door... His eyes darted right at me.... He was now upset without looking away he reached for the duck tape as he got hold of them slowly he stepped towards my direction SCREAMMING!!!! HELPPPHELPPPMEEESOMEBODYYYYHELPPPPPMEE!!!! AS I BAANG ON THE DOOR looking behind me he was closer I ran side to side until he trapped me in the left corner... He smelt like cigarettes his huge body pressed against mine I struggled kick and with all my might fighting him off of me!!! But he was too large!! My itty bitty hits did him no harm..

He gripped my right arm tight... Felt as if a blood vessel was about to burst spinning my around face turned facing pressing against the wall "HELPPPPPPP!!!! HELPPPMEEE" i screamed with my sore throat it was still deafening and as loud as I could have, tears flowing like a water fall from my eyes he managed to duck tape both hands behind my back kicking him from behind made him more upset! A shock of pain ran from my Waist sending chills all over my body as he repeatedly punched me "Shut up! The hell up!!" His deep coarse manly voice yelled in my left ear I could feel the spit from his mouth splatter on my skin! ... As he released me I fell to the ground crying from the pain!...

How will I get out??? Help....

[#DIGAZ I KNOW Y'ALL MUST BE ANXIOUS TO HEAR THE PART WHEN THE BOMB DIGZ ARRIVE ..I AM ALSO.. BUT JUST WAIT ON IT COMMENT SHARE AND VOTE!! HOPE Y'ALL ARE CAPTIVATED BY MY STORY THO.UPDATES WILL BE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE]