.SAVE ME.

He returned to the room few minutes later with the expectations of me being ready and waiting for his first command.. But ready for what!? .. He stood there observing me ,both arms crossed in front of my legs hiding my dignity.. With a smirk pasted upon his face He didn't seem to care whether I had on the underwear or not, I believe he preferred me this way..easier to violate.. I stood in the farther corner of the room from the door as he stared at me ..not knowing what to expect of him..his left hand was placed behind his back hiding something to which I couldn't get a good view of from my angle..

He suddenly removed the item from behind his back.... A DOG Harnest !!!?*something they put on dogs to prevent them from straying away* ... He tugged on both ends making me aware that it was for me ... "Come!" He commanded placing two steps forward in to the room.. I could see the steps of freedom escalating behind him... But attempting to run was no longer an option.. I've learned my lesson.. As I approached him ..the closer I got the less breathing space I had.. Felt as if the closer I am to him the less air in my lungs... Finally I stood there right in front of him staring deep into the pupil of his eyes... "Turn." He said as he loosed the harnest.. Placing it over my body and tightening it ,.it felt so uncomfortable ... It was a restriction of freedom..then I heard him whisper into my right ear "you'll never get away " and I believed him ..all hope was gone..

Bare footed and half naked he leaded me up the stairs .. I now know I were was situated , in the basement... At the top of the stairs was a metal door to which he had to input a 7 digit unlock code, I bet its ' pervert' cause that's what he is.. After unlocking the door we walked along a dark passage to which led outdoors.. It was dark outside and parked behind some trees was a old blue Beatle car..(tf! This oversized low life pervert could fit in that?!!!) As we approached the car my eyes observed the surroundings but there was no other house present near by.. Looking behind I got such a short glimpse of his home because he startled my concentration by the pop of the car trunk ... I looked at him clueless of what he expected me to do after.. Because I wasn't going in there noooo wayyyy! he must be crazy I gave him that 'Bish whet' look .."go in" he commanded!!!
"NO!" I lashed back , he was surprised by my response and without negotiation or warning he slapped me in the face, the weight of his hand added extra force making my left cheek numb...forcefully stuffing me in the trunk of his car as I kicked and struggled to not stay inside.. "You want it the hard way!" He blurted quickly he stretched for a bottle beside me hitting me in the head knocking me out cold..

*moments later*
  The engine wasn't running I could tell the car has stopped...I felt no movements of my hands as they were bonded together by my harnest and tied to a part in the trunk above my head.

Deafened by the silence and blinded by the darkness in the trunk of this blue Beatle car Unknown of its location,scared, alone ,half naked and cold  I felt the blood running through each of my veins."Help" i groaned bracing the elbows of my hand against the sides of my aching head I felt claustrophobic ..uncomfortable.. It was getting hard to breathe as I was beginning to panic... I began kicking the trunk screaming and crying with hope of getting attention of someone outside after various attempts there was no response I gave up for a second and decided to start screaming and kicking again then I heard murmurs approaching from a distance and my movements stopped... The murmers got quiet... I didn't want them to go away "HELLPPP HELPPPPP HELPPPPP AHHHHHH" I screamed on top of my voice kicking hard knocking the trunk causing the car to shake " Guys!! There's someone in there!!" I heard one of the male voices say " are you stupid!!? I think we should leave it alone.." a second male voice said "NOOOO !!!PLEASEEEE !!!!PLEASEE !!!HELP" I SCREAMED FROM WITHIN THE TRUNK ," Kevin, Bro go look out and make sure no ones coming" the first voice said ... He had this very calm manly voice that gave me a little hope "are you OK??" He asked "nooo!! Please get me out before he comes back!! Save me!!!! Pleasee" I cried .. He went silent "dude!!!?" I heard the other guy complaining "Bro pass me that in the corner!" He instructed "Guys hurry!!" The guy that seemed to be Kevin yelled from a distance... I heard banging on the trunk of the car as if it was an attempt to get me out "hurry! " I repeated panicking if 'Austin' returned before I was out we would all be dead! Finally they broke the lock of the trunk but it was stuck and wasn't lifting "Aye yo Kevin come help" He yelled "hurry !! Please!!"...." Were trying" he replied to my plea.. They attempted to pull up the trunk with their hands, after a third attempt finally it popped open!! " Her hands are tied " he said as he grabbed a piece of broken glass from the bottle I was hit in the head with earlier and used it to cut the leash that had my hands tied together the glare of the light blinded me causing my to cover my eyes...

As the glare of the light decreased I was able to see clearer.. oh my god.. Three handsome guys adorned in black,gold and grey.. looking all swagged out stood there staring down at me.. We were all unsure of what to do "hurry! Come with us!" The handsome tall dark skin hottie with black curly hair stated breaking the silence ..as he reached out a hand to help me get out of the trunk "with us!!!?" The light skin fella with jet black hair repeated ..I guess he was the one who was always complaining" -you know our warehouse is private! No girls allowed!!" he exaggerated in disagreement turning his attention to the other light skin guy with brown curly hair seeking a response about the situation " come on, get her out quickly.. " said the one who seemed to be the leader.. Devin lifted me out of the trunk putting me to stand but my legs were to weak and numb .. The two light skins were staring at me With wide glowing eyes "Devin she's naked..." Said the light skin fella with jet black hair making Devin aware 'Devin'I guess that's his name he looked down at me to notice I had on no panties and my raggy old shirt was too short to hide it .. "oh shit!" He exclaimed taking off his black shirt with golden designs on it putting it on on me as it was taller than the shirt I was in.. His body was dripping in sweat.. I've never seen a young man so attractive his abs were on point and so where the muscles in his arm he appeared so strong and sexy I felt as if I was melting inside... "Someone's Coming!!!!" Yelled Kevin and without hesitation Devin lifted me off of my feet and we hurried to exit through the door closest to were the car parked in this parking lot . ...

What happens next??? Stay tuned..