Divergent.

*Caroline's P.O.V.*

Dinner was delicious tonight I haven't eaten in weeks, so anything solid to me was a perfect meal .. I can see they barely eat meat so I have come to conclude that they are vegetarians... Although I would enjoy some juicy BBQ chicken wings.. Those are amazing ... After dinner we had donuts for desert!! Now that's the bomb!!..

The guys found it hard to allow a girl in there warehouse they don't really accommodate guests .. Girls , guests, NO ONE WAS ALLOWED! it was a rule! A protection of there privacy!! But like this place is a chick magnet too bad its in the middle of the forest... " I brought you some fresh clothes I hope you don't mind? Its just a few of my shirts and some sweat pants.. They might be a little big tho.." Devin's calm voice made my heart skip a beat this is so sweet of him.. I reached out my palms to accept what he brought "oh Kevin and Daniel gave me these for you .." He said pulling out two tams from his back pocket stretching them out to me.." To keep your head warm because it gets a little chilly sometimes.." He stated , " tell them thank you".. The moment got really awkward.. And silent I played with my fingers placed on my lap as I looked around the room ... " sooooo????* - " oh sorry! I'll leave now" Devin said as he headed towards the exit " wait! -he stopped immediately - where are you gonna sleep? " I was curious to know so I asked" I don't sleep... If you need anything just call.. I'll hear you no matter where I am.." He told me as he locked the door behind him.. That was very... Very... Weird.. I got up off of the bed and into the bathroom... My jaws dropped to the site of his bathroom , silver and black tiles, granite sinks, a jacuzzi and glass shower... It was spotless and so huge in here!

While taking a long cold bath , I observed my bruises... Memories flashed back in my memory.... I still believe Austin is going to be looking for me.. I felt so dirty!! I scrubbed and scrubbed but that disgusting feeling just wouldn't go away!! I started to cry knowing I have no family!! No friends! I don't even believe they want me here!! They are risking there lives for me!.... *exhale* imagine what Devin is thinking of me right now! How I'm nothing but useless!!.. I layed back in the tub sinking my head under the water just hoping I'd drown... But no matter how I tried to develop the strength to Take a breath.. I couldn't!! I choked as I raised my head above the surface of the water.., quietly sobbing to my self....

* Devin P.O.V*

I can't leave her side her scent was overwhelming ! I'm trying to control myself!!... I don't want to hurt her...,i have to stay distant before I become too attached... I stood outside the bathroom door which was cracked open just listening to her emotions, thoughts, feelings,taking in the perfumed smell of her blood running through her veins. what she has been through is terrifying ..but I can do worst if I get out of control.. but a part of me wanna be there for her... I never been so ATTRACTED to a mortal! So in need of human blood!! Her scent was so sweet .. It was almost irresistible!! Just one bite.!! That's all I need to satisfy my thirst .. MY thirst for blood was taking control of me!! I couldn't hold back I'm going in!! Prepared to enter "DEVIN!!! " KEVIN shouted a whisper at me as Daniel held me back ... Daniel took a sniff of how sweet the mortals blood was.. And he himself seemed like he could barely control his thirst! "Just one bite!!???" I plead to Kevin , her sobbes echoed in the bathroom "Get out! " Kevin commanded it was so hard to rebel from the room but we had to!

" You know we only drink ANIMAL BLOOD!!! this is why we don't invite guests especially mortals!!" Kevin hissed at us both,I Hissed back revealing my fangs! " I'm thirsty!" I yelled as I opened the private compartment in the kitchen grabbing two bags of animal blood one for me and Daniel.. I sank my razor sharp fangs into the blood bag , feeling relieved from the taste of blood that filled me! I wiped my mouth as I was not satisfied...

"We need to get rid of her.." Kevin Stated.. Not wanting to risk a mortals life... We don't suck human blood it was a rule! One which is easily broken.. " We CA- I WAS cut off by our angry Alpha.. Putting me in silence... " How! We are putting her in more danger if she is put out on the streets! you know Cesar and his clan will murder her! he is heartless!! his thirst drive is stronger than any other! especially since she has been in our home!!" I referred as I banged on the counter, " Tomorrow I'm letting her Go!! " Kevin stated.. "Bu- " " bruh stop! " Daniel cut me off telling me to give up... I ran my fingers through my silky black hair  " I'm a Monster! " I was frustrated by the thought... " stay far from her room tonight! Your weakened by her.."Kevin commanded as he walked out of the kitchen. " I need another drink - of animal blood ofc- * As I sat and think to myself, I slowly gained control of my thoughts  .. I wouldn't want to hurt her.. but I believe she is in more danger being here than out there...

ARE YOU ENJOYING THE TWIST TO TBD!!?