Just Breathe

*Caroline's P.O.V*

I felt the weight off my head lift away as I raised my head from the pillow.."where am I?" I whispered to myself placing my right hand on my forehead -" this is our warehouse, your currently in my room" I was startled by the sweet voice of Devin from the darkest corner of the room as he revealed himself into the light of the room to which was very dim.. He was still shirtless... His attractive body that was tightly muscled drove me to bite my lips ..as my eyes scanned him upwards, his lips,cherry pink and sensual turned me on.. He seemed to realize how weakened is was just by looking at him "snap out of it Caroline!" My thoughts got me back on track.." How long was I asleep??" I asked Devin , he walked over to the table right of the bed picking up a small, silver remote pointing it at the curtains located far left of the bed " just a few,long hours"he responded to me with a bright heart warming smile on his face showing his snow white, perfectly aligned teeth that had a gap in the front top row as the curtains slowly parted revealing the beautiful green forest that was on the other side of the glass doors,beyond the porch. The trees were tall stretching high up into the overcast sky, mother nature is so beautiful.. " Good Afternoon.." Daniel's calm Voice greeted as he entered into this enormous beautiful room that had ancient wall papers that were beautifully designed.. Book shelves stocked with books packed with history, a stereo system plugged in in a corner of the room which a set of music albums where stocked neatly beside of as I scanned the room I saw dressers but there were no mirrors anywhere in sight..that was a bit strange but I kept my thoughts to myself. In Daniel's hand was a tray full of healthy vegetables and fruits that appeared to be a very delicious meal " btw whats your name??" He asked " My name is Caroline" as i mentioned my name i could see a smirk appear on Devins face as ifhe adored my name.." Well,Princess Caroline welcome to Devins room -he smiled at me before he continued- I know I appeared stuck up, but I made you breakfast" he assured me as he placed the tray on a small table next to me "Thank you" I said thanking him for his gratitude.. Looking over to Devin he stood in front of the glass doors staring outside, I understand how  captivating nature could be to the mind, he glanced at me from the corner of his green mixed with hazel dazzling eyes then focusing directly outside..  I felt my cheeks blush from the way he smirked as he peeked at me. "OUCH!" suddenly I was struck with a painful sting in the corner of my head as I used my hand to explore the area.. it felt as if I had stitches in my head "What the Hell!!?" I thought to myself " yes, we stitched up the wound that was there, your welcome" Devin responded from his corner of the room still staying through the window "W-What?? h-how??" I said out loud and looked up at Daniel who was still in the room and he was staring at Devin "Excuse me." Daniel said as he exited the room with a hurry..          

*Devin's P.O.V*

Damn! I almost blew it!.. But I can't control it!! Her thoughts are so entising!! when she is asleep... I can see her nightmares but they were all confusing, blury and vague !! I need to know! I need to know.. I CAN'T control myself I really wanna know what happened to her.. Devin just keep your mouth shut! Simple.. "What am I gonna do now?? I have no where to go.. Is he gonna find me and kill me.." I listened to her thoughts as she was confused of what to do..I could also smell her fear.. I need to know."Hey..Caroline.. Ummm.. It might be the wrong time but may I ask.... How did you end up in that trunk?" I questioned trying to find out more about the situation.. I listened to her thoughts as she scrambled through not knowing where to start.. Or how to put it.. Or even if I would think she was a jerk.. But like come on!! Why would I ... Finally she began.. "I was kidnapped-" she struggled to open up to me freely, I could tell she didn't wanna talk about it , well I can read her like an open book so I knew she didn't wanna but she kept speaking so I took a seat as she told me everything that she has been through.. Showing me the scares in her back.. Everywhere, the torture that she has been through is unspeakbale, unbelievable!! Cruel!!! I assured her that I'll protect her with all my life.. And I know my bros would never abondon her out in the cold... Its like she doesn't even have a family who cares to return to.... "How old are you?" She asked unexpectedly, I got up speechless unsure of how to respond.. I couldnt tell her my real age! She would freak out " umm I should go check on the guys.." I said running my fingers through my hair as i exited the room immedietly avoiding the question...

As I exited the room, closing the room door, I paused for a second leaning on the door releasing a large sigh knowing the danger of her finding out...finding out about us , me Kevin and Daniel... I placed my right ear on the door trying to listen to her thoughts through he door but I could barely hear a thing. After giving up I decided to go check on the guys so I could convince them to let her stay for a while..

WHAT A CLOSE ONE RIGHT!!! RISKING FOR CAROLINE TO FIND OUT THERE SECRET... BUT WHAT SECRET??? STAY TUNED..