PITCH BLACK.

He stood over me as I cried staring down at me as he undo his belt,one by one he ripped off the remainder of my garments leaving me bare skinned "Get up!" his disgusting deep voice commanded. I didn't snitch ,move or say a word.. I was not gonna get up!not again!not now or ever! ... now I regret disobeying him.. each time I disobeyed him he whipped me brutally like a wild animal as if he was trying to tame me .. vertical scares and bruises covered my back... I could barely move from the stinging pain that each whip left behind..."Do you want to go back into the chair??-the electro shock chair- " his voice echoed inside my head. Yess I been in the chair before.. the last time I struggled to prevent him from going inbetween my legs and i kicked him in the face he punished me with it.. I can still feel the electricity running through my body! every drop of blood... every single shock I remember it clearly.. "Get up!!" he yelled once more pulling me up off the floor turning me around and pressing my left cheek into the wall I felt so violated...i was sickened by the thought of him inside me..I felt so unclean!.I can't even tell whether its night or day because I have been trapped in this room..locked away from the real world..My screams are unheard there like nothing now..is there even anyone out there searching for me.??...I guess I'm just the 'Missing dead'.

It has been days since I have taken a bath..my skin itch,my hair is messy, I'm worn out, dehydrated ,lacking blood counts .. I stood there while he enjoyed his two minutes of pleasure.. after he was done he placed a wet kiss on the back of neck which made my skin crawl feeling pleased he departed the room triple padlocking the door after he exited.I am in a jail house!.

I sat there in the darkest corner ,naked ,cold as shivers ran through my spin.. speechless,thoughtless,lifeless almost mindless of the situation... wrapping my hands around my body to keep warm because the ground was so cold.. I sat still, eyes wide opened, staring deep into the darkness searching for myself..

10 minutes later he returned standing at the doorway with black rags in his hands which he referred to as clothes, he tossed them over at me in the corner and I left them untouched after which he brought in a small white bucked of water with a used bar of Irish spring soap* what does he expect me to do with those .?? I though to myself.. I remain still not making a snitch, not saying a word no movement trying hard to continue ignoring his presence "bathe!!"he commanded.. I rocked back and forth like a rocking chair in my corner ignoring him...which I knew got him upset.. he stomped over to me grabbed me by the arm twist me around so we were face to face " Bathe!!" he yelled in my face as little droplets of his spit caught my skin ,.I stare him deep in the eye and then I spit in his face! Directly in the right eye!! causing him to release his grip of me.. he started to chuckle "still a bad girl I see...DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!!!! " he chuckled as he wipe my spit from his eyes.. " We were such good friends.. 24\7 all day all night we talked and laughed I even complimented you!! just a strayed little girl.... and you started to ignore me!?! had me wondering if I was loosing you to some other guy.. I watched you while you sleep..while you take a bath...the way you comb your hair...I texted you every morning! every DARN! night!!! and you ignore me!?" he yelled as he placed a punch into the wall bruising his fist.

I was shocked and scared.. now forcing myself up against the wall ... he stepped towards me rubbing his bruised fist " 24\7" he repeated over and over again... my eyes widened and heart pounded as I started to put together the clues "Austin!!????" oh my goddd my heart stopped!!! this was a whole complete different person he was nothing not even close to who he said he was!!! I placed my hand over my mouth in shock! disappointment....and hurt!. He took up the old rags he carried in early from beside his feet and tossed them in my face ! "get cleaned up were going out!" he said as he exited the room..

The rags were old and shaggy... the blouse was big and it didn't pass my navel button.. the underwear was too big they had no use to me and that was all he gave me!! ...going out wearing these rags?? I thought to myself....

[ FINALLY CHAPTER THAT WE ARE ALL WAITING FOR —-> THE BOMB DIGZ COMING TO THE RESCUE #SAVE ME updating ... Stay tuned ...#stay Gizzy.