..Revealed..

And then.... ( Continue)

As he got closer and closer to my lips there was no longer air flowing out of my lungs as I held my breath, suddenly he paused, standing still... He had this mysterious look, the raise of his eyebrows indicated something wasn't right but I was caught up in the sweet look of his pink moist lips, a shadow ran across the bushes to our left catching our attention.. It moved around us in circles but they're were more! one after another they ran in rings around us...Devin stood in battle position searching for the shadows of the wind because they were so swift...as he stared out into the bushes seeking a clear image of what was behind... in an heart beat I was suddely dragged from behind him I could feel the sharp claws of the creature sinking into my skin with its grip.. I felt dizzy from the pase at which I was being dragged... I was overwhelmed by the sudden scare "DEVINNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!" I YELLED on top of my voice while I disappeared into the bushes,held down as they tied my wrist I heard the raise of Devin's voice accompanied by a males voice that sounded like that guy from the dungeon... OH CRAP! CARLOS! I struggled out of the grip of these creatures! But my wrist and ankles were now bonded together by vines ,"DEVINNNNN!!! DEVINNN!!!" repeatedly I called out for his help, in the distance I could hear him calling out for me and then I heard terrifying screams! He was no longer calling out for me.. Those screams of Devin had me worried .. I could hear the panic in my breath" Your ours now.." A ravishing crusty cracked voice mocked in my ear before I was lifted up and thrown over the shoulder of one of the shadow men which was so strong,his shoulder pressed in my stomach it felt so painful as I could feel all of my weight "Put me down!!!" I complained as this pervert grabbed me on my ass pinning me down onto his shoulder ...I felt a increase in level as he claimed up the trees like a monkey jumping tree to tree the leaves rushed passed my eyes as he went higher and faster ... I felt sick and dizzy this so reminds me of a roller coaster ride.. My eyes went dark and everything was now pitch black.

I opened up my eyes to find my self laying down flat on my stomach in a shiney black leather soft and comfortable sofa that was against the grey wall.. I didn't wanna lift my head up from the softness... But I had to to observe where i was brought to I felt a freedom in my ankles but there was still a restriction around my wrist,I attempted to tear them apart and break free but yeah attempt was a failure.. Slowly I heard the wooden door chreek open from the left of the sofa... I braced against the opposite (right) ofthe sofa wondering what it is that I might face right now... After the door came to a stop I heard footsteps one at a time before he revealed himself, not fully but just a peek standing there facing forward (hasn't turned to see me as yet) was a pale brown muscular guy he seemed like around 20 he had curly brown hair he had piercings on his right ear he was dressed in a black suit with red cuffs he pulled on his leather biker gloves and then took another step forward and the door shut behind him by itself.. I stayed still and silent acting invisible maybe he doesn't see me.. He walked straight and concluded his journey in front of a polished wodden table with a black leather kings chair that was front center of a book shelf.. He turned around revealing his full characteristics he had beautiful eyes that reminded me so much of Devin's eyes, he had pink strawberry lips he was tall ,his face was so emotionless as he stared right at me, I could hear my heart beating so damn loud it Scared me... He headed towards me I covered my face with my tied wrists hoping and praying to my self that he doesn't hurt me because I don't know what this guy is capable of!! He looks like he has no mercy.. I kept my hands close to my face and eyes closed as I heard him coming closer!! I felt my wrists rejoice as they were granted freedom from there restrictions... I parted them slowly opening one eye as he stood there right in front of me staring down at me closing the silver knife that he used to cut the vine off.. I was confused as to why he did that after he looked like he was gonna hurt me..

"So your the Mortal that The Bomb Digz were keeping away from me" he chuckled "I guess they didn't try hard enough.." He turned around to walk away "WHAT DID YOU DO TO DEVIN!!?!!!" I yelled at him "because of you there all in danger" he responded, I jumped up off the chair,"I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!!!" I threatened him ,THAT was my first time using an expletive but it felt so good as I was burning angry but he laughed at me as if I was some joke! "Listen to me mister! Who ever you are! you better not hurt them! They saved my life!!" My voice was now over powering his, "call me Cesar" he said taking a seat.. That just threw me off because he responded in such a calm tone as he took a seat in his throne I stood there quietly and irritated as I didn't know what else to say to him.. "Your mine now!" He exclaimed revealing sharp long fangs accommodated with a snakes hiss. "VOR!" Cesar yelled and then the door flew open..entering inside was something I don't know if that is a man or a monster but he was ugly as hell , he was ball headed and very thick he was over 6 ft tall with blood red eyes and horizontal scares upon his bare chest "Take her to the Coffin"he commanded "COFFFIN!??? OHH HELL NO!!" I RAN behind some bookshelves but was pulled out immedately by a strong force , no hands just a pull that landed me in the center of the room and that monster picked me up like a toy ..I screamed and struggled to get loose from his grip but he was too strong... I was taken away and out of the room and brought along a dark passage dark as midnight...Along the passage we passed a doorless room where I got a glimpse inside of ..."Oh my God! DEVINNNNN!!!" I yelled his name hoping he would have heard me! Both hands where tied above his head , he was on his knees,head down seemed so weak and so were Kevin and Daniel!! I yelled over and over again even minutes after we passed the door.. The monster growled in disgust of my whining "LET ME GO!!" I complained, finally he stopped 'The Coffin' I guess that's were we have arrived....

OHHH MYY GODDD!!! DIGAZ LIKE IF YU WATCHED YOUNOW TONIGHT ON JUNE 19,2015!!! EXACTLY 10:34 I was on the phone with Devin Gordon from The_Bomb_Digz!! I am so freaking out,crying and trimbling I talked to my BAE Devin Gordon!! Omg!!! Like I never cried so much I just wanna say I dedicate this story to The Bomb Digz and all the Digaz who keeping it we are the #Fam stay Gizzy and Stay +++ Positive!