.From A Meal To A Mate.

I felt a stir in the atmosphere as if there was another presence in the room, watching me as I sleep. I opened my eyes to see the shadow figure of a tall muscular man standing in front of the glass doors left of the room, His Hazel bright eyes stared straight at me out of the darkness, my heart rate increased as I rushed to turn on the lamp beside me and when I looked again he disappeared... Maybe its just my imagination I thought ,A sudden outcry of the ear tearing house alarm went off causing me to panic ,the room door burst open hitting against the wall with such hard force it echoed and there stood Devin "Are you OK!?" I heard the panting in his breath "What's going on!!!?" I questioned in fear, and out of no where in such a sudden rush Daniel and Kevin appeared behind him "Devin,there's an intruder!!" Daniel notified Devin "Its Cesar! He knows we have a Mortal among us!" Kevin said in a deep voice as he squermed around putting together his thoughts, he then Demanded that Daniel do a quick check of the house and in seconds Daniel returned "Clear!", "W-w- w-What!?" I stuttered in confusion of his return in such speed , "come with me!!" Devin instructed holding on to my left arm tightly leading me out of the room speechless with a wondering mind, Devin was suddenly stopped by Kevins grip on his arm "Control yourself and protect her!- Kevin said staring Devin deep in his eyes, my pupils widened as i witnessed Kevins eye color change from hazel brown to blood red and silver in a glance!! "THE HELL!?" I YELLED! As I was confused and shocked!! Wanting explanations! Panicking as i was unsure of what was happening! What I just saw wasnt normal!

I was dragged down to the staircase leading to the Dungeon of the Warehouse and the travel was flooded with unanswered questions, "ANSWER ME!!!" I YELLED AT DEVIN in a demanding tone of voice And unexpectedly he Hissed at me revealing two razor sharp fangs in his top row of shinny white teeth,as he pushed me into the brick wall sending chills all over my body .. We were so close but i didn't feel afraid..Our eyes met four as we stood there in silence staring in each others eyes,his eyes were no longer a mixture of green and hazel but now glistening baby blue and crystal white, his body got tense as he braced me into the brick wall of the staircase leading down to the dungeon, he turned away without hesitation "why are you thinking like that! Aren't you afraid!!?" He blurted as he held his head down and away from my face I smirked at the thought that he knew what I thought " I guess you read my mind" I stated " come on!!" he commanded me as he walked off and down to the gates of the dungeon.. Torch lights hung on both sides of the gate burning a beautiful flame giving off a bright shinning yellow orange light. As we walked further along this lonely passage we came in contact with a large polished wooden door,adorned in ancient drawings.. As Devin unlocked the golden knob of the door what was behind it was unexplainable!! The room was like none that I have ever seen before.. I stood at the door way still,exploring the room with my eyes as the candle lights enhanced the appearance of the room, Book shelves bigger than those that were in Devin's room. as I slowly entered into the room Devin locked the door behind and the click of the lock broke my focus.. He slowly circled my body observing me up and down.. I stood still as to not make a move.. "Are you a- He hissed at me once again... Answering my question... I stood quietly "whose Cesar?!" I thought to myself knowing he would hear my thoughts, He shot across the room in such amazing speed movements faster than a mountain lion he stoped right in front of me as he opened a old brown book with yellow pages ,"He is the most dangerous Alpha Vampire that has existed in the last 300 years , he feeds on human blood, he spends each night roaming the streets for his prey.. He is our worst enemy.. As he rebeled against the rule to not feed on humans ... No one could control him , he gathered a group of new borns to form his clan and follow him , blood thirsty and feeding on human blood! If he gets a hold of you *Devin chuckled* he might feed you to his followers, if not he'll suck you dry himself!

I took a loud gasp just of the horrible thought of his sharp fangs sinking deep into my flesh..I stood there in shock of images in the big brown book.

. . . We heard loud reckless thumping on the opposite side of the dungeon's door "GET BACK!!" placing his arm in front of my chest pressing my body to move behind him, I stood in a tackle stance hissing at the door as the thumps got harder and harder...