42

☆ ━━━━ ❛ɪ ʀ ᴇ ɴ ɪ ᴄ ❜ ━━━━ ☆

^(adj.) promoting peace^

☆ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ☆

"You're being ridiculous, Lily."

"No! I'm not going 10 feet within that door unless he's gone!"

"I'll be your bodyguard!"

"It won't work! I'll get stressed again and you don't want me stressed, right? You told me yourself about a dozen times since we woke up this morning at 5 am."

"But you're already stressed!"

"He'll make it worse!"

Elara scowled at stubborn-as-ever Lily. She's being impossible, she inwardly grumbled. She decided to voice her thoughts.

"You're impossible!"

"Am not!"

"Yes, you are," Edaline commented unhelpfully. She leaned against the wall, not a care in the world about the exams taking place in... 10 minutes. She brought out a bottle of bright yellow nail polish and began glossing the mixture over her perfectly manicured nails.

"You'll be alright, Lils," Mary said assuringly from beside Edaline. She wore an adorable lavender purse, filled with the essentials of Mary McDonald; butterfly clips, a mini dispenser of syrup, sugar packets, and honey lip balm. She was always fueling her sugar addiction. "You've been preparing for three months now."

"I know," Lily groaned. "I should've started four months ago!" Marlene lay a ring-covered hand on her arm, raising an eyebrow in warning to let the redhead know she was acting insane. The blonde had recently begun wearing an extensive amount of jewelry, most likely inspired by her visit to her parents over the Easter holiday.

"Where's Cinder?" Elara wondered aloud, noticing that the certain brunette who'd promised to be down there wasn't in their midst. She hopped up on her toes, her white Converse high tops(a gift from James) lifting as she surveyed the slowly growing mass of students. Their first exam was Transfiguration and it would be all on paper; fortunately there was no practical portion. That would come later for their O.W.L.S.. So, every third year in Gryffindor and Slytherin were gathering in front of Professor McGonagall's classroom.

"She'll be here," Mary promised. No one else presented an explanation and considering they all had known Cinder for two more years than Elara, she let it go.