Chapter:- 01.

Taehyung's POV.

My name is Kim Taehyung and I am 22. I have two siblings and I am the middle one.

I was sitting in my favourite restaurant where I usually eat my meals 'Xeinbor Restaurant'. I know it has a weird name but the food is very tasty.

It feels like the food is homemade that's why I always come here and it is my favourite restaurant. I finished eating my dinner and paid at the cash counter.

I went out and got in my car. I was driving when a girl suddenly came in front of the car. I quickly put the brake and she was lucky that the car didn't hit her.

Is she a psycho? Can't she see the signal? I parked my car at the side and got out. I went to the girl who was still in shock with what happened. Her face was covered with a black mask and a black hat.

I can only see her eyes. She wasn't recognisable as she her face was covered.

T: Can't you see the signals, ma'am? Can't you see the vehicles are going on the road?

???: I-I am so sorry. I was in a hurry so I didn't notice. I am sorry for my inconvenience.

Her voice was sounding familiar. She was staring down at her feet the whole time and when she looked up, it looked like she was surprised to see me.

???: Are you Taehyung?

T: Yes, but how do you know my name?

Js: It's me, Jisoo. Can't you remember?

T: Jisoo?

Js: Yes! Kim Jisoo!

She pulled her mask down and I was surprised to see her. It really is her.

T: Wha- What? What are you doing here? I thought that you were living in Switzerland.

Js: I came back yesterday and was not able to contact you guys. Sorry!

T: It's okay. Where were you going?

Js: Oh! I was going to meet mom and dad.

T: You are not living with them?

Js: No! I am living in an apartment and Jin oppa and Y/N are living with mom and dad.

T: I know that. I always go there to meet them.

Js: I see. I'll meet you guys later, okay? I'll contact you after getting your number from Jin oppa.

T: Okay!

Saying that she left. What is she doing here after 5 years? Jisoo was my best friend and we were in a group. We had Namjoon hyung, Jin hyung, Hoseok hyung, Yoongi hyung, Irene noona, Jennie, Jisoo, Rosé, Lisa, Jimin, Jungkook, Y/N, Momo and me as our friend group.

Jisoo left to study in Switzerland 5 years ago and I had a huge crush on her. We contacted each other for a year but after that I stopped contacting her because I was always waiting for her and tried to stop my feelings by not talking to her.

Her family stayed here in Seoul. I thought that she was never going to return so I stopped waiting for her and tried to get rid of my feelings for her but my feelings didn't go and here she is again making my heart flutter just by thinking about her.

I went inside my car and started driving. I headed home and parked the car in the garage. I took a shower to relax my mind. I was now lying on my bed thinking about her.

Time skip.....

Next day.

I got ready to go to my office when I got a message from an unknown number and I opened it.

Unknown

Unknown
It's Jisoo!

Save my no.

Save 'Unknown' as 'Jisoo'
Yes/No

Me
Hi!

Jisoo
So, how are you?

I am doing great!

I missed you guys and
especially you, my best
friend

Did you miss me?

Best friend? Of course! How can I not miss you? I was waiting for you.

Me
I am good too

Nice to hear that you are
doing great

Of course, I missed you,
so much!

Jisoo
Why did you stop
contacting me and
change your number?

I wasn't able to talk to
you and when I asked
Jin oppa and others for
your number they
didn't give me

Of course they didn't because I told them not to. Only if you knew why.

Me
I'm sorry!

Jisoo
It's okay!

Leave it

Are you coming to the
party?

Me
Party?

Jisoo
I didn't inform you, right?

We are having a reunion
party at my apartment for
me coming back

Me
Oh!

Is it compulsory for me to
join the party?

Jisoo
Of course, it is!

It's our reunion party!

You have to come!

Me
Ok!

I'll join you guys!

Jisoo
Come to XXXXX address
by 6

Me
Ok!

See you there!

Jisoo
Cya!

I kept my phone in my pants pocket and went to my office. It is going to be a long day.

To be continued.....