Chapter:- 17.

Author's POV.

Jungkook was holding her helping her walk properly. Her hand was around his neck. She was poking his cheek with the other hand. He was getting annoyed and she liked it. He was controlling his anger.

She was continuously doing it so he lost his cool and pushed her a little but as she was drunk, she stumbled and fell down causing her knees to get scratches. She started crying like a baby and he quickly went to her worried. He chuckled seeing her cry like a baby but was also concerned.

Jk: I-I am so sorry...I didn't mean to do that...it's just that you were annoying me. I am really sorry...please don't cry.

He said wiping her tears.

L: You pushed me! I am mad and will not talk to you!

She said pouting and folding her hands in front of her chest which made him giggle a little.

Jk: I am sorry, really.

L: No one likes me...

She was still crying.

Jk: Who said? Everyone does. Our friends do. I do- sh*t!

L: You like me?

She asked excitedly.

Jk: Y-Yeah! I do.....as a friend.

He said stuttering. He wasn't able to look in her eyes directly.

L: As a friend? But I like you more than a friend.

She said while whispering getting sad but he heard her.

Jk: Y-You like me more than a friend?

L: Yes.

She answered while blushing. He couldn't believe his ears. He was shocked.

Jk: I-I like you too.

L: You do? You really do? More than a friend? You like me?

He nodded. She was so happy to hear that. He was about to get up tripped from her leg and fell on her. They could feel each other's breath on their lips. Their cheeks went red.

They were so lost in each other's eyes. Lisa closed the gap between them while closing her eyes. He did the same with their moving with each other in sync. They pulled away.

Jk: Be my girlfriend.

L: Sure! Now carry me to my house.

Jk: You don't live with your parents, right?

L: I don't, why?

Jk: Just asking.

He carried her on his back. She was enjoying it and kissed his cheeks which made him giggle. They reached her house and he dropped her on her bed.

Jk: D-Do you want t-to do it?

L: Do what?

Jk: I am hard.