Chapter:- 12.

Jisoo's POV.

Js: T-Tae? A-Are you asleep?

No sound came so I thought he was asleep but still I decided to call him one more time.

Js: Tae?

T: Hmm?

Js: I-I can't sleep. C-Can you sleep beside me?

I was hesitant to ask him that but still did. He came and laid down beside me. I moved a little away from him. I was still not used to the closeness after that and he was my friend after all.

T: Go to sleep now.

Js: I am trying to.

He patted my head which made me calm down and came closer to me. Our faces were so close to each other that I could feel his breath on my face. My cheeks heated up.

It was bad for my heart. I slowly kept my head on his chest to hear his heart beating.

T: I know it's not the right time to tell you this but I still love you. I tried to get rid of it but I think I can't.

'I love you too'. I wanted to say that I love him too but I can't. I was surprised that he still didn't let go of his feelings for me. He should've done that. I just smiled hearing his words.

T: You are the only one who makes my heart beat faster. The only one who makes me worried. The only one who makes me smile by her smile. The only one whose smile I admire. The only one who I admire. The only one who I love.

It made me want to go to him but I know I can't.

T: Do you remember the promise we made when we were kids?

Js: I do.

T: You do?

Js: Yes.

T: I thought you forgot about that but anyways, I was thinking about it.

How can I forget that?

Js: I remember all of it. You were so cute back then. You looked like you were about to cry.

He still is so cute!

T: I am still cute and for your information I wasn't crying. I was just concerned.

I chuckled. It felt nice talking to him like this after such a long time. I dozed off after that. It had peaceful sleep this time after that incident.

Next day- Author's POV.

Sana and Jennie were here to meet Jisoo. Taehyung was out for work as Jennie and Sana were already there. Jisoo told Jennie everything already but Sana was still clueless. Jennie went to make some dishes for Jisoo and Sana and Jisoo were alone together.

S: Are you good now?

Js: A little.

S: That's a relief.

Js: I missed you, my baby.

S: I was worried for you, my darling.

Js: I know.

S: Is Taehyung treating you nicely? Is he taking good care of you?

Js: Don't worry. He is taking care of me. What's with Taehyung? Don't you call him, Tae?

S: I already moved on so.

Js: It's good to hear.

S: Do you have a crush on anyone?

Jisoo was speechless. She doesn't know what to answer.

Js: N-No.

S: You can't hide it from me. You already know that.

Js: Don't get mad, okay?

S: I won't.

Js: I-I-It's Tae-Taehyung! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to have feelings for him.

Sana just chuckled seeing the cute Jisoo. She was happy that Jisoo finally opened up to her and is feeling good.

S: Silly! It's okay. You can have him.

Js: Really?

S: Yes! I wish you the best. I know he will take good care of you like now. Wait! Does that mean? He liked you when he told me he had feelings for someone? It was you?

Js: Actually he did confess to me but I rejected him for you. I didn't want any misunderstanding or jealousy between our friendship.

S: You did that for me? I would have been happy if you would have accepted him.

Js: Leave it!

S: The way I see...he still does like you and cares about you.

Js: I know but I didn't go to him as I first wanted to tell you everything and wanted your opinion.

S: You are very nice, darling.

Js: I know.

S: You should totally have him. I will be happy to see you with him.

Jn: I see that Jisoo-ni already told you everything.

Jennie said walking into the room where the two were having gossip.

Js: Yes.

S: So, you knew?

Jn: Yes.

S: I am mad at you because you didn't tell me.

Sana told Jisoo while making an angry facial expression.

Js: I am sorry, okay?

They were chatting and it was already 5 and Taehyung came home. Jisoo felt so good after meeting them. They left as Taehyung already came.

T: How are you now?

Js: I am feeling nice today.

T: I am happy to see you smile.

Her stomach was having butterflies.

Js: You should take a bath. Jennie already cooked for you before leaving.

T: Okay.

Saying that he took a bath and hurriedly came out. He was so worried that he couldn't focus on his work and also wanted to be near her.

He was wiping his hair with the towel and Jisoo was admiring him. He looked at her and she looked away. He ate and they both were sitting in the bedroom.

Js: I-I have to t-tell you something.

To be continued.....