Chapter:- 16.

Author's POV.

The couple Yoongi and Jennie were dancing. As for the other couple, Taehyung and Jisoo, they were chatting with each other. Namjoon and Jihyo were getting to know each other more. Others gave the couples space.

Others were also busy chatting. Rosé was talking when she accidentally spilled the juice on her dress from the glass she was holding. She quickly got up from her seat and excused herself to clean the juice.

After she came to where her friends were but she only found Jimin there.

R: Where are others?

Jm: I don't know...they didn't tell me.

R: You were here, right? Then why don't you know?

Jm: I went to get some drinks and when I came, I found no one.

R: Oh, I see.

She sat on the chair beside him and looked around to find people enjoying themselves. She then turned to Jimin and found that he was looking at her but it wasn't normal. It was like, he was hypnotised by her.

She blushed a little. It was strange. She was having a strange feeling. She liked it. Meanwhile, Jimin was unconsciously staring at her. She looked angelic in his eyes. She got lost in his eyes. Their moment got ruined by Jennie, who came with Yoongi by her side.

Jn: What's happening here? Are we having a new couple?

Yoongi chuckled hearing her words.

R: What?! No!! Nothing's happening here. Isn't it, Jimin?

Jm: Ye-Yeah!

Jn: But it looks like something is definitely happening. You both were looking at each other like there's no such precious thing in the world.

Y: I look at you like that too.

Jn: It's because you love me. Wait! Does that mean-?

Her words got cut off by Jimin.

Jm: No! We don't love each other. We don't even like each other.

R: He is right!

Y: Anyways...where are others?

Yoongi asked to save them both by Jennie. They were thanking him in their minds. Yoongi knew Jennie won't stop questioning them so he decided to jump in and save them.

R: We don't know.

Jn: Where were you both?

Jm: I went to get the drinks and she went to clean up her dress. They left us here without telling us anything.

Y: You guys are both dumb. Just text them.

Jm: I forgot.

Jn: Because your mind was somewhere else.

She teased them and he decided to ignore it. He took out his phone from his pocket and texted Jungkook.