Chapter:- 07.

Yoongi's POV.

I was thinking about time with Jennie. Yes, we dated each other but only lasted a month. Hoseok was the only one who knew about us because we dated secretly.

Things didn't work out between us because of our temper. We were always bickering with each other and then Jennie had enough of this and broke up with me.

My feelings didn't go. I tried to stop having feelings for her but failed. I don't have a chance with her again. Do I? Never! She had enough of me then why will she come back to me?

Sana's POV.

I was with Jisoo and we tried to apply for jobs. I really wanted to become a kindergarten teacher as I love children and Jisoo wanted to be a writer.

She chose to apply for the job and I decided to apply for mine. I was going for the interview tomorrow and as for her, she didn't find any.

I was getting really bored as she was busy so I decided to talk with Taehyung. He has been my crush since high school. I don't know about Jisoo.

I think she likes someone but whenever I ask who he is, she either doesn't reply, diverts the topic or says no one.

S: Darling?

Js: What happened, baby?

S: Do you have Taehyung's number?

She looked at me with an unknown expression. It was more like hurt but she quickly changed it and smiled at me.

S: Are you okay?

Js: Yes. What will happen to me?

She tried to laugh it off but I knew something was off. Something was not right.

Js: You want Taehyung's number, right? Of course, I have as I am his friend.

She tried to change the topic. I will ask her later as she seems not ready to tell me yet. She then gave me his number and I texted him.

Tae💖

Me
Hey!!!

It's me Sana

I got your no. from Chu

How are you?

Tae💖
Hi!

Heard you came to
Korea yesterday

I am doing good and you?

Me
Me too!!

Can I meet you today?

Tae💖
Today?

Me
Yes!!

Tae💖
I'll be free by 5

Me
How 'bout park?

Tae💖
Sure