ǟʟȶɛʀռǟȶɛ ȶɨʍɛʟɨռɛ?

In the original timeline, frisk fell down first and had chara share a body with them. y/n would soon fall down after them and join them on their journey. but what if frisk never fell down? what if y/n had been the first to fall instead? what if chara and y/n shared a body? well, this is what could have happened...

=====IN THE BEGINNING=====

Y/n woke up from the fall that he had taken from the mountain.

Y/n: "why am I...alive? This can't be right...I should be-!"

???: "HEY! STOP WHINING!!"

Y/n stopped his mental despair and looked around to find the source of the voice that had just spoken to him.

Y/n: hello? is anyone there?

???: ah, right. you probably can't see me right now. hold on.

Suddenly, a child wearing a green and yellow sweater appeared. They seemed to be transparent.

Chara: "My name is Chara. I shall be guiding you and narrating just about everything you while you're down here. Nice to meet you."

Y/n: what are you?

Chara: "a ghost child, what else would i be?"

Y/n: you say that as if it's normal.

Chara: "listen, can we just move on from here?"

Y/n: Fine, fine.

=====AT TORIEL'S HOUSE=====

Y/n: Thanks for the pie ma'am.

Toriel: Oh, it was nothing, my child. just tell me if you get hungry again. Oh! I just remembered!

Toriel went off into another room before returning with some frilly dresses in hand

Toriel: Here are some clothes you can wear.

Y/n: ....Tori, I'm not a girl.

Toriel: wait, really?!

Y/n: yes.

Toriel: but you sound so much like a-

Y/n: I'M NOT OKAY?!

Toriel started to giggle a little.

Toriel: forgive me, child. It's just...Your voice comes out so squeaky when you scream.

Y/n: ...I'm gonna take a nap.

Y/n decided to walk over to the room that Toriel had prepared for him.

Chara: "y'know, maybe you should cut down on the sweets."

Y/n: Why?

Chara: "Well, it's just...you have a little bit of a muffin top."

Y/n: ...

Y/n was filled with DEPRESSION.

=====AT SNOWDIN=====

Y/n walked down the snowy path of the Forrest until he found himself face-to-face with a tiny dog in a snowpuff.