Prologue:

( the prologue will be taken place in season 1)

Lilith chased the goats into their pen before locking it. Her duties for the day were over, and could now celebrate her sixteenth birthday. Her brother went on a hunting trip with the rest of the men, so they would not be together for it.

" Lilith I have to tell you something." Her mother yelled from their door, she walked in and took a seat at the table Lilith followed behind. " what is it mother." Amira smiled and grabbed her daughter's hand.

" you must let me finish before you say anything okay?" Lilith nods as her stomach begins to turn. With a sigh her mother began "you are a bastard my dear." She paused before continuing. "the kings bastard, I was going to wait for your brother but it was weighing on my heart." The mother explained with tears threatening to fall.

Lilith's eyebrows knit together " you told us our father left you to marry someone else." Amira sighed the memories flooding her head.
" he did."

" oh."

" I am really sorry my dear, I understand if you are angry with me." She sighed hanging her head.

" no no mother I am not angry with you, I could care less we have been fine without him these past years so what's the rest of our lives?" Lilith reasoned with her mother.

After the conversation with with her mother, she went to her and Jon's shared room. Her thoughts consumed her until she fell asleep.

Lilith awoke to the sound of screaming, and the smell of smoke. Her mother burst through her door, and turned to close it. " help me block the door." She whispered so low Lilith could barley hear.

They push the dresser up against it and returned to the corner of the room.

" mother what's happening?" Lilith asks in a whisper.

" Danes." The one word was enough for Lilith's heart to drop, and her breathing quicken.

They must had been watching them, cause all the men had left this morning on a hunting trip. She thought as the screaming stopped, meaning everyone else was probably dead.

Lilith clung to her mother's arm, as they heard their front door burst open. Amira looked to her daughter with her finger over her lips. She then pointed to the back window.

"Go." She mouthed causing Lilith to shake her head rapidly. Amira grabbed each side of her daughter head. " you have to get out of here, this is your only chance."

" what about you?" She asked as tears form, before Amira could answer the doorknob began to shake.

" there's someone in here!" Someone said from the other side. They start banging on the door, trying to get in.

" Lilith go now, I'm right behind you." Her mother demanded as she pushed her daughter to the window. Lilith nodded before climbing out and pressed herself against the wall beside the window.

She waited for her mother to climb through but a man walked around the corner spotting her. And about the same time, the man inside had busted through the door.

The man grabbed Lilith's arm harshly and dragged her back into her house. When they walked through the door she saw a man dragging her mother into their kitchen also.

" Mother!" She yelled trying to run to her but the man hold tightened causing her to yelp.

The man who she assumed was the leader turned around with a smirk. He had a tattoo on the right side of his face, his blonde hair stopped before his shoulders.