two.

The Irishman

  Skade had spent the whole night tortured the priest, she made Serene help her

Skade had spent the whole night tortured the priest, she made Serene help her. From cutting them till they would give in, pulling finger nails or simply just killing them Skade made her do it. She left Hubert alive, and had Serene hang him from the ceiling.

Serene knew it would haunt her for the rest of her life, however long that may be. Skade swore the gods would reward her in Valhalla, but she didn't believe in the gods or god. She believed in no one but herself.

Serene sat in the corner staring at her hands, she had tried to scrub them but no matter how hard she scrubbed she couldn't get them clean. She even felt they had gotten dirtier with every scrub.

" Lady, Bloodhair is heading to the next village in search of silver." The Dane said knocking Serene from her trance, Henrrik she believed his name was or she could be wrong she barely spoke to any of Bloodhair's men.

" Did you hear me lady, he's ready to leave." Serene went to move but Skade put up her hand to stop her.
She halted but stayed standing.

" Then let him leave!" She snapped before motioning to Serene. " We will remain here until I've finished my work with the priest."

Serene shifted to one foot from the other as she watched to seer order the Dane." Tell him we will follow, but he's to leave our guard." The dane bowed his head slightly looking to both of them.

" Yes."

Hubert began to groan out in pain, she had been surprised he had not died yet. Skade angrily stabbed her knife into the table where her food sat. -well it was actually Serene's- Sigurd had brought them both some a few hours ago, but Serene left hers untouched. She could not stomach food after what she had done to those innocent priests.

" Good Morning Hubert, I believe you now." Skade said almost happily " there is no silver." Serene moved to sit on top of the alter, as she watched their conversation.

" so what else can you give us?"

Hubert just started to sobb looking to her. " please help me lady." He begged, the sight made her heart hurt. She had known what it was like to have people march into your own home and demand things you do not have. She remembered that feeling all to well.

" She will not help you priest!" Skade mocked before turning to her. " will you?" She really wanted to but she would rather live uncursed than to be cursed or even worse dead.

" No." Her voice cracking slightly, Skade smirked turning to looking back up at the priest.