The Diamond in the Rough [(Aladdin) Male Reader x Small harem]

I've had to rewatch the original Aladdin to get bit of a basic foundation. So while I'm watching the movie, I'm writing my story with a my own tweeks. I might watch the live action but I am definitely not putting it in this book. For the sake of plot, and because I want to, Genie, Abu, and Rajah will be female. The latter two transforming into human women by genie as you will see later. The only thing I could say is... I tried my best looking for pictures... so don't go yelling at me because they are out of place or whatever.
---------------------------------------------------------

(Red)'s pov

(Red): Welcome to Agrahbah, a city of wonders, exotics, and- *pulls out vendors stand* a place with discounts the eye can see. See this machine, makes fries, great use for them in Holland if you are selling them. Never breaks and *hits it against some thing and breaks it* it broke. Oh well. I have this flatchulating box. Listen *opens the box and blows a rasberry*
I don't think you want that though.

The camera zooms to a bunch of dancing girls, seducing a poor man into fucking them then steal his money.

(Red): Don't be fooled by those girls. They are sluts. Once you've finished with them both your gut and wallet will be empty. Trust me, I've seen it happen.
How about a story? A story of a boy, a "street rat" if you will, who risked his own life just to be with four women who love him than anything they could have wished... just by using this. *Brings out lamp* I'll skip some parts but remember this actually happened in Agrabah.

(Y/n)'s pov

???: GET HIM!!! GET THE THEIF!!!

(Y/n): IT WAS JUST A LOAF OF BREAD COME ON!

Sigh. This always happen.... why me? I mean, I know why but... sigh.

I'm being chased with Abu on my shoulder by the soldiers. Yeah, ok , I a loaf a bread but I only steal because I got to survive. Also who's gonna notice it gone?

Soldier: You have no where left to run street rat!

(Y/n): And that my friends is where you're wrong. I hope they're doing laundry today. Hold on Abu!

She hugged my head tight enough as we jumped off the roof. We crashed into some clothes that the women were doing. I guess I made the right bet.

Woman: Already in trouble (y/n)?

(Y/n): Only if I get-

Soldier: *grabs (y/n) and growls* Found you!

(Y/n): I'm in trouble.

What both of us fail to see was that Abu was on the soldiers head, pushing down the hat for an easier get away. Well as easy as it can get at least.

Soldiers kept popping out of know where. We tried to hid with the dancing women, but they kinda ratted us out. They were sluts anyways so.... Abu did have a small feast for herself. We passed by the many street performers dodging and jumping over the soldiers.

(Y/n): How you doing back there Abu?.... Abu?

I look back to the ground to see Abu surrounded by guards.

(Y/n): Oh you gotta be kidding me.

Guard: We got you now monkey.

Abu readied the sword she grab from a street performer growling at them.

Guards: He's got a sword!

I saw Abu's face get a bit angrier, probably because they got her gender wrong.

Head Guard: You Idiots we have swords!

After realizing their stupidity they unsheathed their swords, making Abu nervously putting down the sword and booking it towards me. We were chased for so long we were at a dead end. I grabbed a carpet and ran for the window riding it down for a few seconds, while the soldiers tried and failed, falling into manour a street vendor was selling.