The Daimond in the Rough [(Aladdin) Male reader x Small harem] (part 2)

3rd pov

After (y/n) wished his first of now unlimited wishes to set Genie free. They were devising a plan to get the princess be apart of the harem. (Y/n) had asked Genie to turn him into a prince, which she gladly did.

Genie: Not to sound a bit of a, you know, 'your only mine' type of girls but if things don't work well with the princess, I'll gladly still make you my prince.

(Y/n): Thanks. I guess, but won't everyone recognize me?

Genie: Not unless you want me to. I can make you look slightly diffrent. But to Jasmine she can realize that it's actually you.

(Y/n): You know she's gonna ask questions.

Genie: Then tell her the truth.

(Y/n): Easier said than done. Who is gonna believe that a 'street rat' found a cute-

Genie: *blushes*

(Y/n): Wish granting genie trapped inside a cramped lamp inside a sand lions head then magically ask her to make me into a prince just to impress a princess.

Genie: ... I mean, people do believe in legends. But anyways...

Genie then turned to Abu who was flaunting her new appearance towards (y/n) while having a banana in her tail.

Genie: I got it! Abu, you will be (y/n)'s mount!

After saying that out loud all three had massive blushes on their faces.

Abu: I mean... I kinda was hoping for that.... wheres the bed?

Genie: No not that. That's for later. What I meant to say was that I will turn you into something so that Prince....*thinking position* Prince Ali...

(A/n:Sue me)

Genie: So prince Ali can ride into Agrabah.

Genie finally made a decision what she was gonna turn Abu into. But-

Abu: No!

Genie: Why not!?

Abu: You made me into (somewhat) human. And as much I like the sound of (y/n) on top of me, I don't want to be an elephant for that.

Genie: Fine.

Abu turned around to face (y/n) but Genie used this opportunity to turn her into the elephant.

Genie: *smirks* Oops my hand slipped.

Abu: *elephant trunk noise, sits and crosses her arms*

Genie: Ah don't worry it's just for.... I don't know.

(Y/n): She's gonna hate you for a while.

Genie: Eh her dreams will come true eventually.

(Y/n): Which are...?

Genie: *thinking posotion* .... *mumbles and shruges* I don't know. I'm a genie not a psychic. Anyways, before we head on!

Genie conjured up a ring and gives it to (y/n).

(Y/n): What's this?

Genie: *impersinates Gandalf* the ring to rule them all!

(Y/n): Uh....

Genie: Actually kinda more like the ring to rule me. Since you freed me from my shackles and I have the choker and necklace, this is a better altenative. And see *points to her choker* this and the ring are conected. The ring only fits you unless some has smaller fingers, which I doubt cause I made them!

(Y/n): So what does the choker do for you?

Genie: Kinda sends a signal to me. Like a buzz.

(Y/n): uh... Genie.