Only Man Standing [Male survivor x Female Dead by Daylight harem]

(Red)'s pov

I was in a blacked out room. fog surrounded me as I just stand there whistling 'it's a small world' waiting for the 'one controlling all of this'.

Entity: Who....are....you...?

(Red): My name's not really important, so just call me (Red)

Entity: Why...are...you...here...?

(Red): I say you've tormented them enough. And I know you felt an increase of emotions from both survivors and your killers when someone came into these trials.

Entity: Yes...... their uncontrolled emotions..... They feed me..... They will...keep feeding me..... Until they are .....shells....of their former....selves.

(Red): Then let's make a deal. The lives of many vs mine.

Entity: ....explain....

(Red): You put them all in. If the one I have chosen wins, you will release them and I will put them somewhere where I deem fit.

Entity: Fool.....their emotions.... Their hope... their rage.... has fed me... Why would ... I risk that all...?

(Red): So you don't want the bet. Fine then, I'll be leaving right now. And here I thought you were as powerful as they say. But I guess I still keep the title of one of the most powerful beings.

I was about to teleport out, until the Entity spoke up.

Entity: Nobody ..... is stronger ..... than I ......

I smirk and try to keep pushing it.

(Red): Eh.... Debatable. I could defeat you in a single move if I wanted too. But since you can't prove you are the most powerful, I'll-

Entity: Fine..... But if you lose this bet..... You will be... one of my hunters... You will be tortured.... Your cockiness.... Will be you down fall.

(Y/n)'s pov

Shiiiiit...

(Y/n): *mumbles* How the hell did I end up in this place.

I was hiding in one of the many lockers in badham preschool. I and a few random girls I'm stuck with are trying to escape from not one but a bunch of killers. Actually I was with a few guys also but they immediately got killed.

(Y/n): *mumbles* Some of the hunted girls are running like headless chickens, but then again, I'm one to talk. Also note to my older self if I have kids, don't pick this preschool.

I hear scratching along a wall. It's the girls from my nightmares.... which sadly I could have mistaken her for my dreams.

???:(yyyy/nnnn).... I know you're around here.

(Y/n): I wish you diiiidn't.

I didn't hear the scratching anymore. It got quiet.....

I ducked as she just pops out of nowhere from the flaps       

I ducked as she just pops out of nowhere from the flaps. I held my breath as best as I could with my left hand as I try to look for something to defend myself with my right.

Freddi: Don't be scared.... all I want to do is hear you scream for me~!

Right on cue, we heard someone get onto the hooks even though the realms are starting to interconnect in some way. To make matters worse, we only fixed one generator of who knows how many, every time I try to move I'm in a different place, and I don't know where the exits are. But this woman right here is my first encounter with a killer for this 'trail'.