Guard wolf

The way you look will just be you with wolf ears and tail with just a loin cloth, since, you know, being an animal.
_______________________________________

(Y/n)'s pov

It was close to mating season for the sheeps a local farmer owns. That meant that their smell was really de...

That also meant that predators with the same highten smell as me want them as lunch.

Like for example a Fox, or a Coyote.

Speaking of which-

(Y/n): *Growls* How many times have I told you not to get on this Property!

Fox: Oh come on. You got a buffet full of sheep. Don't you want to eat one.

Coyote: Yeah, they smell delicious this time around.

(Y/n): Get. Out.

Fox: *wraps arm around (y/n)* God. Ever since you became vegan, you got bolder huh.

(Y/n): I'm not vegan, I still eat meat.

Coyote: Yeah like what?

(Y/n): Chicken. Maybe also some fox and coyote if I'm desperate enough.

Fox: Oh come on, don't be like that, man. Those sheeps laying I'm the grass must smell apetizing to you.

I had a barely visable blush. I do smell them, but for some weird reason it doesn't make me hungry... Something is growing fast and it's not the grass around me!

Coyote: Yeah, don't you ever imagine pouncing on one and bitting it's neck until it's limp.

I don't know why but my mind started to imagine it. Though when I pounced on one I held her down and gently bite her neck, making her moan.

Fox: Or how about eating them from behind, what ever they feed those girls it goes to their ass.

Coyote: Sounds like really big lamb chops huh.

I imagine a different one grazing on the grass not paying attention to me, her pussy very wet and enticing. I sneak up on her and 'eat' her. Her legs spread apart with her hands on her mouth trying not scream in pleasure.

(Y/n): I have my reasons why I won't kill them.

Coyote: Aww did the widdle wolf fall in love with them?

Yes.

(Y/n): No. Now get out of here or I'm killing you both and making your corpses my lunch!

The had their hands up and walked away.

It was mid day and the farm people fed me. I was laying on the grass, trying not to lose my mind over their smells.

I head a bell ring. I knew what it was. It was the ram the farmer usually try to realeas when it's their season. He had his chest puffed out acting kinda cocky. Though when he was released, their scents immidiatly changed.

He saw one of the girls laying down and made his move. The second he got close and was about to mate with her, she just stood up and walked away.

He saw a group of them talking to each other, laying against the fence. Not even when he was an ear shot away, they all disbanded and started doing other stuff.

This went on for 10 more minutes. He finally gave up and started masturbating in a corner crying.

I don't know why, but I kinda felt glad. And I may have laughed out loud a bit.

The farmer called in the Ram back. Once he came back in the girls' scent went back and in a more powerful force.

A few minutes later the farmer came by like usual and gave me meat.