(Y/n) and his Big Weresheep [Male Reader x Female Weresheep]

Story request based on Mary and her little lamb.
---------------------------------------------------------

3rd pov

There was a boy named (y/n) who took care of a sheep whos wool was white as snow. He first met her when his parents bought it when it was just a lamb. The boy named the lamb Mary.

(A/n:I know shut up).

Unbeknownst to the boy, the sheep was a bit than a regular sheep. But that's for later in the story.

Mary always followed (y/n) ever since she was a lamb. She waited for him outside when he went to school, she followed him when he was in the market, and she played with him when he was sad. The boy was always happy that the sheep was with him. He fed her, cleaned her and gave her a bell around her neck. Though his dad was the one to remove her wool and (y/n)'s mom was the one to sell it, with other stuff.

Though many people didn't think so. When Mary became a full grown sheep, she always followed her master/friend.

Man: Kid, why do you have that... thing... here? You know that sheep might eat the fruits.

(Y/n): She's been following me since I first met her. Also she's been here about a hundred times, more even, and she hasn't eaten any of the food.

Man: Whatever. But if that thing even takes a bite, you are banned.

(Y/n) just rolled his eyes and left, the sheep following him.

(Y/n): What's wrong with people.* looks back at Mary* you haven't done anything bad. Well that I know of...

Mary hasn't done anything bad. She just loves to be with (y/n). And that what kinda made people hate her. It was weird to them seeing (y/n) with a sheep following him 24/7. What made it even more weird for them was when it was mating season for the sheeps. Mary always acted a bit weird when that time came. (Y/n)'s parents tried to find a mate for the sheep. But Mary ignored the ram and stayed with (y/n). She acted like a common cat or dog, rubbing her whole sheep body against his legs, when he sat down she would be on top of his legs and when it was time to sleep, she would always baah until either (y/n) let her in his room or his parents take her to the barn.

Even when some people tried to separate them, she always finds a way to get back to him.

What was really messed up was when it was raining one day.

(Y/n)'s pov

I was looking throughout the barn and the field. Mary has been gone for a day and hasn't returned.

(Y/n): Hey dad. Can I go to the market place.

Dad: *looks at the clock* it's 4 o' clock so you have to be back before night. With how it is outside it might be worse so be careful.

(Y/n): Got it.

I went to the market place making sure I don't get stuck in the mud. People haven't finished the stone road yet so it was a bit tricky not getting even more dirty. The outside market was closed so I had to ask the shop owners.

Baker: No I haven't seen your sheep.

Tailor: Haven't seen it. Though ask someone else.

I looked almost everywhere. I checked the clock from a local resident and saw it was 6. It was getting a bit dark but not enough to go back home. I looked to see what I have left to ask and I dreaded where that left me.

I knocked on the door and a man with a bloody cleaver open the door.

Butcher: What do you want kid?

(Y/n): Ummm... I-I'm looking for my s-sheep..