A (not so) scary places

My name is (y/n). I deal with the 'paranormal'. Or more likely my friends find wierd and creepy stuff, they get in trouble, and I have to drag them out of it. And because of my friends' death wish I accidentally became to good at it.

After a few of these, I decided 'fuck it' and started to bring a camera every time they try to put my life in danger. Though..... I can't post most if not all of my findings..... but that's a different story and book in general.

Right now I was trying my best to stay focused in math class. Though trying is much different from doing. That is until-

???: (Y/n)!

Oh boy.

(Y/n): Hm!?

4 guys came crashing into the classroom. These are (sadly) my friends John, mark, Ethan, and Kevin.

Teacher: And what, may I ask are you disrupting my class for?

John: We need (y/n).

Teacher: Why do you need him for.

They barge in the classroom and head to my desk, annoying the teacher.

(Y/n): *sigh* What is it.

Ethan: we found a couple of areas we wanna check out. And since you have a reputation for dealing with monsters crypts and the paranormal-

(Y/n): thanks to you guys putting yourselves in danger. Can we talk about this later, after school is finished!?

Kevin: But we need to go now!

Teacher: How about I send you four to detention and make you wait all day and most of the afternoon?

The four panic and apologize a lot. I just dresd what they are getting me in to.

-time skip-

(Y/n): *palms face* An abandoned kindergarten location and an abandoned factory? That's what you guys are try to make me investigate?

We are at one of the locations, BanBan's kindergarten. Supposedly haunted, Creepy  all that fun stuff, as my friends try to reason with me to do my ''''''job''''''.

John: We'll pay you!

(Y/n): Yeah no shit. This is a business now for me. $100 up front here another hundred when I get back and that's just for the kindergarten facility thing.

John: $400!?

(Y/n): I can make it $800!

John: ....If you survive....

(Y/n): I'm sorry, if? Oh no. I saved your ass too many times. You guys keep dragging me into these kinds of messes thinking I'm some lucky charm. I want money for putting my life on the line. Now.

They all looked at each other and pulled out wallets.

Mark: I don't have cash.

Kevin: me either.

Ethan: Face it man. We have no cash