The trip

You where drawing mothman with a knife. You just wanted to draw mothman with a knife.

Then your bff/roomie barges in yelling your name.

'WE GOING TO JAPAN!!'

'WHAT??? WHY????'

You would have been just fine if you hadnt already found out that it is rude not to slurp in japan. You hate slurping sounds.

'FIRST, CAUSE YES, SECOND, CAUSE I WANNA SKIP AROUND IN A CHERRY BLOSSOM FOREST BEFORE SPRING LEAVES, THREE CAUSE YOUR MY BFF THEREFORE MUST GO WITH ME!!! AND FOUR, I JUST GOT ENOUGH MONEY TO DO SHIT THERE'

'BUT I DONT WANT TO, ITS RUDE NOT TOO SLURP MEANING THERES GONNA BE SLURPING SOUNDS EVERYWHERE AND YOU KNOW I HATE SLURPING SOUNDS' 

'LETS MAKE A DEAL'

'...IM LISTENING...'

'ONCE WE GET THERE I'LL TAKE US TOO THE STUDIO GHIBLI PARK AND GET YOU FIVE MERCH AT THE GIFT SHOP'

You squeal in delight and excitement.

'DEAL!!!!'

'PACK YOUR BAGS WE'RE LEAVING FOR THE AIRPORT TOMMOROW'

He slams the door.

'...FUCK YOU!! IT JUST HAD TO BE ALMOST IMMEDIATLY!!!'

He cackles like a swamp witch or something on the other side of the door.

He's lucky you promised his boyfriend you wouldnt kill him. If only John hadnt caught you with your fingers crossed behind your back and forced you into saying it again but with your hands where he could see them.

*(I only learned about the studio ghibli theme park because one of my friends said that they are in japan rn and going to the studio ghibli thingy as howl. Im now jealous lmao)*